• t h r e e •

I woke up after hearing my alarm go off, I then decided to shower.

After i finished I quickly grab a black sweatpants with a grey sweatshirt, I brushed my hair and wore my glasses.

I picked up my black converse before putting it on then grabbing my bag,

I quickly opened my door before going downstairs, I walked to the kitchen first then seeing that there's no one there.

Well I woke up early today just to avoid meeting my father beside today he's going on another business trip, I casually grab a slice of bread before toasting it.

*pops

I grabbed the toast before searching for some maple syrup then pouring a bit not to much before going outside, I then walked to my school while eating my toast.

At school

I already finished my toast on the way here, i go in before going straight to my locker.

I opened my locker putting my bag then checked my schedule before grabbing my books for economy class, I then closed my locker door only to find yuta behind it.

"You scared me yutaaa,what are you doing here ?"

"What am I doing here ? Simple I just want to see your cute face."

"Nu uh i'm not cute i'm handsome you know."

Sicheng said while putting his index fingers shaking it left to right and shaking my head a little bit.

"But you clearly look cute more than handsome."

"Yah don't lie you fool."

"I didn't lie tho sweetie, it's a fact."

"Whatever I'm going to class."

Sicheng then started to walk to his class which was the same class as Yuta, what a coincidence.

"Hey why are you following me ?"

"What do you mean ?, this is my class winwinie."

"Ugh why do I have the same class as you not fair."

He said while crossing his arm pouting before walking onto the class then sat at the middle right of the class.

After that the teacher walked in so yuta quickly take a seat beside sicheng,

Few minutes in

I saw sicheng focusing while taking the note his eyes focused on the white board, with a few hair strand in his face and he will blow some of it just to get a clearer view.

My eyes landed on his lips blowing his hair, look so soft and pink.

It's so kissable

I then realised, what's the heck I've been thinking.

What's wrong with me the last time I felt like this is when i dated ******* i'm not falling in love again right there is no way I just met him,

Class ended so they go to split directions,
Everything went well for the both of them it's just a normal day nothings special.

*bell rings

I just closed my locker door,

"Winwinie my driver is here I got to go see u later."
Ten said as he run to a black car.

"Me and yangyang are going to the mall, you coming ?"

"Sorry guys i didn't feel well today I think I'm gonna rest."

"Oooo it's okay winwinie maybe next time."

"Yeah next time, I gotta go now bye."

"Bye winwinie!"

I heard yangyang and xiaojun said as I walk.

Somewhere

"So am i a driver now tennie ?"

"Aish stop poking my cheek you giant."

"I'm not that tall it's just you who can't grow up."

"I hate you."

"Sure you do tennie."

"Okok let's go now."

He then pulled me to sit beside him and not in the back,

"Sit here I don't want to be called your personal driver ok."

"Yeah yeah."

"Um johnny did mom came home today ?"

"No she didn't remember, she is in Taiwan right now."

"Hmph but I miss her."

"But you have me for now right ?"

"But you're not the same like your mother big brother."

*Tings

I will come home late today winwinie, the key is under the welcome mat  ^w^

I then open the welcome mat only to find the key and take it, I opened the door and go in.

After shower and changing to a comfy clothes I then clean our house well it's my time for the month to clean,

The last room that I clean is my sister room, i get the vacuum before turning it on once again.

*dug

Oh shoot I just knock over a box under her desk, wait what's that ?

I then got too curious and grabbed it, it was a photo a lot of them and the people in the photo are my sister and

Yuta ?!

I just finished a week of hard test so sorry for being inactive lately.