Water VS Blood

You: Keef Been Touchin On Me.
Durk: Looks At You. What You Mean?
You: He's Tried To Rape Me Plenty Of Times, But He Always Gets Cut Off. Gladly. He Always Trying To Get Onnat w/ Me.
Durk: Well, iDon't Believe You. We Known Him Since We Were In Diapers. He Wouldn't Do That. Looks At TV. No Need To Lie, Yn.
You: Omg, iHate You! I'm Your Blood Sister & You Believe Him Over Me?! Starts Crying, Runs UpStairs.
Durk Pov - Well, iDon't Care. That's BroGod Right Dere. She Can Lie All She Want. But, She Ain't Have To Say She Hate Me.
Your Pov - iSaw This Comin, All Along. iKnew He Wasn't Goin To Believe Me. iWould Tell Aaliyah, But She's Head Over Heels For Keef.

You Text Alexandria.
Text Convo
You: iTold Durk. & Guess What?
Bestieee : What?
You: He Didn't Believe Me. He's So Stupid.
Bestieee : It's Okay. Just Calm Down.
You: I'm Just Going To Have To Go To Sleep. Tomorrow iWant You To Meet SomeOne Though.
Bestieee : Totally Excited !
You: Lol, Yeah. We're Goin To The Mall Tomorrow To Apply Me For A Job & To Go Shopping. Okay?
Bestieee : Totally Okay w/ Meee !
You: Gn
Bestieee : GoodNight !

Lul Durk & King Louie
Durk: So Your Cousin Is Akeelah.
Louie: Yeah Man. She My Auntie Child.
Durk: That's Fucked Up What She's Going Through.
Louie: iDoubt Yn Can Get Full Custody Of Her. It Would Most Likely Be Me To Get Her.
Durk: Well, You Can Do That Right? Can't Yn Just Help?
Louie: Yeah, iGuess. Where Is Yn?
Durk: Upstairs. We Got Into An Argument. She Got The Nerve To Tell Me That Keef Be Touchin On Her & Has Tried To Rape Her.
Louie Pov - Yn Told Me Way Before She Told Other People.
Louie: You Don't Believe Her?
Durk: Naah Boy! Keef Bro! He Wouldn't Do That. She Stupid.
Louie Pov - He Bogus.
Louie: You Never Know. You Should Never Choose Water Over Blood. Now That's Some Foul Shit. Stands Up. Think About What You Just Said Nigga. Walks Out.

Louie In The Car
Louie Texts You.
Text -
Louie : Yn, Durk Told Me That You Finally Decided To Tell Him. It's Kind Of Sad How He Doesn't Believe You. But It's Okay. I'm Here. Let's Meet Up Tomorrow.

A/N : Short But Interestin Chapter. Kind Of Bogus .. But, Let's See How The Story Unfolds.