~ 2 ~

(A/N - So, throughout the small entirety of this book I've been seeing Y/N as Penny from Mr Peabody and Sherman. If you can't think of how your character looks you can use this as a reference...I mean the body types are practically the same XD)

I mean the body types are practically the same XD)

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a couple of hours after the whole Ugly dolls incident, the moon was out and it was time for the girls and I to head out.

Dressed in a tight black leather suit, I followed the girls through a large metal pipe.

"This pipe is disgusting..." I said as we silently crept through.

"Got that right, that's why we need to find uglyville, kidnap Ox and get out of here" Kitty said, getting a nod from all of us as we increased our pace.

It was a bit more walking before we came across the end of the pipe, showing exactly what we were looking for.

'Uglyville...there it is...' I thought to myself in disgust.

"Oh, are you are kidding me?" Kitty said annoyed.

"First that dark greasy pipe, and now we have to go down there!?" Lydia complained.

"Yeah! Maybe someone down there can tell us where uglyville is..." Tuesday said as we rolled our eyes at how oblivious she was.

Using a rope, Kitty jumped out of the pipe and down to the ground, being followed by us who slid down the rope.

"Lowering, lowering, lowering..." Tuesday mumbled as she came down.

Ignoring her, we continued to creep through the highly disfigured town in search of Ox.

"Creeping, creeping, creeping..." Tuesday mumbled quietly as we ran across a street.

Making our way on top a house, we walked along a wire towards another house.

'I'm so athletic, balance on point, eyebrows on flee-' I thought to myself before being cut off by Tuesday.

"Sneaking, sneaking, sneaking..." She mumbled aloud once more.

"Ugh! It's not sneaking if you say it!" Kitty told her annoyed as we continued looking around.

Eventually, on the top of a roof we came across what seemed to be a gathering of ugly dolls.

"This place is definetly ugly..." Kitty said in mock-amazement.

"That's for sure" I replied.

"Hey! Tuesday, jot that down" Kitty told her.

"Yassss! Lou's gonna be like, you guys are the awesome-est spies ever~! and then, he'll love me..." Tuesday, excitedly responded, albeit a bit ominously at the end.

"Right..." I said, a little creeped out by her obsession with Lou.

"And the winner is, wedge head! By a...wedge!" A green ugly doll shouted in excitement.