December the sixteenth.

On her way to the bus a car stops. Somebody gets out the car and runs to her and holds her shoulders tightly.
»Stop!«, he says out of breath.
She stares at him. Shocked. His eyes look hurt and they make her wanting to cry, to shout. Or to kiss him. So she stares at his chest.
»Why are you ignoring me?«
She doesn't answer.
He takes his hands of her shoulders and scratches his neck.
»Did I do something wrong?
Talk to me. - Please.«
She is biting on her lip.
He stares at her and she stares at him.
He takes a few steps towards her and looks down at her. He puts his finger on her lip. She stops biting on it.
Her heart will explode.
»Stop that. It makes me-«, he stops. He hears him swallow. »Wanting to kiss you ... or-.«, he says with a ruff voice.
He strokes her lips softly and she needs to breath faster.
»May I?« He looks at her lips. Then he looks up in her eyes. Her pupils are big.
»I guess that's a yes.«, he whispers with a little smile and bends down.
He stops before they meat and looks up into her eyes again.
She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him down. First it's a soft careful kiss but after a second it gets faster and harder. She starts to think about the reason she was angry and stops, but she doesn't let him go.
His eyes look confused.
»Why are we doing this?«, she asks.
»Why are you here with me and not with - with her?!« She gets angry again.
After a while he knows who she's talking about. He need's to smile.
»Her?«
»Why is that so funny?« She wants to let him go, but he stops her arms.
»Do you mean my sister?«, he almost laughs.
She opens her mouth and closes it again.
Then she presses her lips on his again.