Roommates!?!

Who even is this kid?!?!

-----------------------
I turn to him, asking him "And who might you be?" He looks at me, raising an eyebrow, but than smiling. "Philip, Philip Hamilton, nice to meet you Ms. Jefferson" He extends his arm, holding out his hand for me to shake. I mentally eye roll. I don't like this kid already, 'great, not even here for five minutes and I already don't like someone here' I think to myself, this kid was way to happy, and- "Hello?" I was pulled out of my thoughts by Philip, I look at him and fake a smile. "Oh- haha, sorry" I force a laugh, and put my palm against his, shaking his hand.

I than noticed all the other adults kids looking at me weird, and a girl who had curly hair in a high neat bun, her hair was a light red-ish brown color, very pretty, she had freckles, not as many as Philip, but not as many as Philip. She was wearing a high waisted jean skirt, and tucked into it was a rainbow shirt with a pocket, coming out of the pocket was a cute turtle. Anyway, she whispered something to a girl who looked liked a young female version of Mr. Hamilton, she had her hair up in a tight pony tail, a jean skirt on, tucked into it was a green shirt that had 'Not trowing away my shot!'. But the thing was she snickered and looked at me, rolling her eyes. Then the two girls continued to whisper and snicker, looking at me.

All of a sudden I felt out of place, and uncomfortable. Marquis must've noticed because he looked at the two whispering girls. "Girls, don't be whispering like that, your making Y/N uncomfortable!" Both girls looked up and at him, than back at me, I looked away, "Y/-" (just say your name, but cut yourself off half way there, Example; Des-) I quickly turned away and started walking away, tears in my eyes. I all of a sudden started running, I ran, ran past James, who screamed my name several times, ran past all the bullies who are my 'friends', ran past the teachers who yelled at me for running. I ran to the front desk "First and last n-" I quickly cut her off by answering her "Y/N Jefferson!" She looked at me kinda worryingly, but gave me my key and room number. "Merci!" (Thank you!") I screamed, running to my dorm, I put all of my stuff down (Let's just say she had her stuff with her) and went to the kitchen, I saw knives, I picked one up, held it to my wrist and-

~~Philips POV~~
Here we are; Kings college, I was talking to my friends, Alexander John Laurens and his sister, Frances Marie Laurens, who are John Laurens' kids, and then Madison Rose Mulligan, her brother Hercules Mary Mulligan, who are Hercules Mulligan's kids, and finally, Lafayette Joseph King, who is Marquis De Lafayette's son. Im Philip Hamilton by the way, and I have a little sister who's name is Angelica Skyler Hamilton. We all made it to Kings college, and right now we were all talking until, our attention gets turned to my dad and his enemy; Thomas Jefferson, and his best friend James Madison. Me and my friends all walk over. All uncomfortable, but we still walked over to them. About two minutes later Madison's son came over and joined the arguing. But then the most beautiful woman I've ever seen came over. She wore a magenta flannel, with black, high waisted  jeans to when up to her stomach, her H/T (Hair type; Straight, wavy, curly Ect.) H/L (Hair Length) H/C (Hair Color) hair was thrown up into a single neat bun, her E/C (Eye color) eyes were glistening in the sun light. It was kinda cute... Not the time Philip! She started yelling at the men, stopping what nonsense they had been yelling about themselves.  She starts talking to James Madison's kid. He points to a group, asking a question. She shakes her head smiling. I swear I saw him smirk at that. I don't like this kid. At all. I have a bad feeling about him. I wanted to tell her, I open my mouth. But then it happened. They kissed. I scrunched up my nose  with a disgusted feeling in my gut. And just like that he was off. I looked at her as she looked around at everyone. She looks at me as our eyes meet, that's when I looked away. But I still couldn't help the slight blush that rushed to my now heated cheeks. She keeps looking around for a bit till she looks at me again. I was talking to Alex though. All of a sudden I hear "And who might you be?" I cocked an eyebrow and turned to her, she had sass in her eyes, and it showed when she asked it. I smiled at her, holding my hand out for this beautiful woman to take "Philip, Philip Hamilton, it's a pleasure to meet you Ms......" I cocked an eyebrow, and that's when I noticed. She was close to Jefferson. Weird, I shrugged it off. That was until I heard it "Jefferson, I'm Y/N Jefferson" my smile dropped at her words. She's my dad's enemies daughter! I mentally cringed. I put a smile back on my face trying to cover that fact that I now didn't really like her. "Nice to meet you, Ms. Jefferson" I stood tall and with pride, holding out my hand for her to talk again. Thing is she didn't take it and shake it. I looked at her, lost in her thought...

      I sighed "Hello!?" I waved my hand in front of her face, snapping her back down to earth. She looks up at me with her beautiful E/C eyes, still shimmering brightly, smiling "Oh- Haha, sorry." she laughs. Maybe she's not to bad after all. My smile only grew at the thought and she grabs my hand, shaking it. That's when she saw something, her smile dropping and her face changing from happiness to insecurity. That's when I heard it. All the whispers from behind me. I sighed, not knowing what to do. It was my sister and Francis. I clutched my fists, about to say something, but Marquis beat me to it. "Girls! Don't be whispering like that! Your making Y/N uncomfortable!" He snapped, I swear I saw Y/N flinch slightly, he grabbed her, pulling her into a hug. But she pulled away, Tears in her eyes. She turns around, walking away. Then out of nowhere she ran, and ran. I don't know where. But she did. I sighed. "I'm going to go find out who my dorm mate is." I deadpanned.

     I got my  key and headed off. I went to my dorm, opening the door. I heard someone moving and a door open and close. Someone walked out, making me turn around smiling, that dropped though, what I saw broke my heart. Standing there, her wrists in bandages, her cheeks a bright pink, with tear stains down her cheeks, small sniffles escaping her lips; There stood the one and only, Y/N Jefferson, and she looked like a mess. "What the heck are you doing here?!" She snapped

"This is my dorm, why are you here!?"

Her eyes widen "No.... This is MY dorm!" She stated, wiping her tears.

It was my turn for my eyes to get wide "Wait... Wait... Does that mean we're..." I trailed off, her nodding. I couldn't believe it.

Y/N Jefferson and Philip Hamilton were....

Roommates!?!

Words: 1318 thanks for reading!!!!