[𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭]

[WARNING: THIS IS CRINGE PLS DONT READ OMG]

update: im trying to make this less cringe but its hard to without changing the plot so im changing the way the sentences are formed. it might not help a lot but it does make it a little bit easier to read.

I'm Y/n and I have known Jungkook since 6th grade. He has also been my crush since 6th grade. I know he doesn't like me back but it's okay, I'm happy if he's happy.

I'm like his shadow, I'm always trailing behind him wherever he goes and he doesn't complain well sometimes he does but it's alright.

~~~

"How much longerrr?" I complained.

"Come on we have been walking for 5 minutes." The dark brown haired boy said annoyed.

"Where are we even going?" I whined.

"We are going to the store to buy more banana milk. How many times do I have to tell you that?"

"Sorry it's just that my legs hurt." I said rubbing my thighs.

"Then that means you need to exercise more." He teased.

"Okay..." I said quietly.

He sighed and bent down "Get on" he said clearly annoyed.

"REALLY?!"

"no" He said, getting up.

"Oh okay... Why couldn't we take your car? Or even better go by yourself?" I asked, starting to get annoyed myself.

"If you're just going to complain then leave."

"I know you don't want me to leave." I said looking at him and raising one eyebrow.

He scoffed at that. "do whatever you want I don't care." I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.

.....

"FINALLY!" I yelled, laying on the couch.

"You can leave now." The boy said.

"Oh I know." I replied smiling internally.

I heard a ding indicating someone texted me.

mom🤰

mom🤰: Dinner is ready. If you want you can invite Jungkook.

I looked up at Jungkook and saw him looking at his phone.

me: He's busy

mom🤰: Okay tell him if he wants to come next time it's fine

me: Okay

I stood up and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"You told me to leave." I lied... kinda

"Oh" He said looking down which was a little weird but I brushed it off and walked out of the door.

Luckily we are neighbors so I could visit him when ever I wanted, well that's if he would let me inside.

.....

I woke up feeling sick. I groaned and fell back asleep. But of course that only lasted about 30 seconds. "Y/n get up or else your mom is going to scold me for not waking you up."

"Noooo" I said, feeling like I was going to barf.

"Why?" He asked in a cold tone.

"You don't always have to be a bitch you know. I know you like me." I said already over him.

"I don't like you." He said in the same tone.

"Then leave me and my sick ass alone. "I said, pulling the cover over my head. He sighed and walked out of my room. "Well damn he actually left."

Ten minutes later I heard the door open. I pulled the blanket off my head and looked to see who it was. "I thought you left."

"Your mom told me to take care of you while she's at work and your dad already left. I'm doing it for them, not you." He said in a slightly colder tone.

"No, it's fine go to school." I said, feeling a bit sad. He's just joking right?

"I don't feel like getting scolded by your mom." I guess it wasn't a joke. I rolled my eyes and put the cover back over my head. "Here take the medicine." He said pulling the cover off my head.

I nodded and took the pills from his hand. He handed me a glass of water. I faked taking the pills because I'm scared to take them. "I'll go make you something to eat." He said leaving the room.

"Bitch."

He came back in. "Did you say something?"

"Nope" I lied. Then he left again

After 15 minutes he came back with soup

"Here" He said, handing me the soup.

"basic bitch" I said, still being mad that he actually might not care about me.

"What?"

"Nothing." I said annoyed. Is he deaf or something

.....

"You can go home now my mom texted me she'll be home soon." I said scrolling on Instagram. I didn't get an answer so I looked beside me and saw him sleeping so I covered him up with a blanket.

I walked to the kitchen and started to make tea. I heard the door open so I assumed it was my mom until I heard a man whispering then I heard more guys whispering.

I almost froze but I hid in a cupboard under the sink which was uncomfortable because of the pipes.

Mom🤰:

me: mom, someone is in our house, don't come home.

mom🤰: what! you and jungkook get out of the house, I'll call the police

me: okay

I got out of the cupboard and peaked my head around the corner but then I sneezed causing them to notice me . "Hey!" one of the guys in all black whisper yelled.

'I should've taken that damn medicine.' I thought.

I started to run upstairs but someone started chasing me. I screamed and ran into my room and locked the door. "What the hell?" Jungkook said clearly annoyed that I woke him up.

"Someone broke in we need to-" then someone started banging on the door. At this point I was a crying mess.

"Come on don't cry. It'll be fine just uh go out the wi-" He started but the guy broke the door. That's when I started crying even more.

Jungkook stepped in front of me and guarded me with his arms. "Oh is your boyfriend going to protect you?" He -the robber- said in a baby voice. "Can't protect yourself?" He asked.

Jungkook went up to him and punched him right in the face. He punched him again but in the jaw causing him to fall unconscious.

I opened the window and pointed to it. "Come on." I whispered. He nodded and hopped onto the trash cans.

My room is on the 2nd floor but luckily the trash cans were under us so we didn't get hurt.

After I got out he took my hand and we ran to the neighbors house.

.....

I watched as they put the robbers in the police car. It's crazy to think something bad could have happened to me.

Jungkook went home and I did too. Luckily the robbers didn't get the chance to steal anything. The police said they got in by the front door that was unlocked. It wasn't too late which was good. It was maybe around 10:30 pm when the robbery started.

I went to my room and plugged my phone in to charge then went to sleep.

~~~

"Living without passion is like being dead." - Jungkook please vote :')