12

Minhee's POV

I started following Young Minhee to know everything.

Why I need to over my friendship with Yujin?

Suddenly, Young Minhee got bumped with Young Jungmo, Young Yujin's boyfriend.

Young Minhee stood up and took all of his books at the ground.

Young Minhee try to left Young Jungmo at that corner without saying sorry but Young Jungmo hold his hand to stop Young Minhee for walk away from him.

"Hey Minhee. Do you still disappointed with Yujin because she choose me over you?"asked Young Jungmo then smirked to Young Minhee.

Young Minhee took Young Jungmo's hand over his hand to let him go then said "Stop. Enough with your game, Koo Jungmo. You cannot playing with her feeling just because of me. I know you hate me but please. Not with Yujin."

Young Jungmo smirked and replied "Why? Do you really deep in love with her? Relax, babe. I'm not really love with that witch Yujin. Oops. Bye." then left Young Minhee alone at that corner.

I feel a bit angry when he called my wife a witch.

I started following Young Minhee again.

He's started left that corner and went to classroom.

He's put his books at his table and sighed.

Suddenly, the door got slammed by Young Yujin that makes me and Young Minhee shocked.

"HOW DARE YOU, KANG MINHEE?!"shouted her like a crazy woman.

Young Minhee panicked and went over her.

"What happened to you? Why suddenly you—"

"Enough with your excuses, Minhee. I couldn't believe you anymore. How dare you punch Jungmo, my boyfriend no I mean your own best friend's boyfriend?!"

Young Minhee got shocked with the sentences that mentioned he's punch Jungmo.

"Since when I—"

"Enough, enough and enough! From now on, don't try to got near with me!"shouted her madly and she's started left the class.

From there, I heard some noises.

I turned my head to that owner of voice and it's Young Seungmin.

Cho Seungmin?

Young Minhee started cry after he hiding his head over his knees.

I got feel his pain.

Young Seungmin who's hiding from outside class went in to Young Minhee's place.

"Yah, Minhee! Are you okay?"asked her worried.

From there, I got feel something not right but what is it?

"I hiks how dare hiks Yujin got mad with hiks me so hiks much HUAA."said Young Minhee while he's crying.

Young Seungmin smirked.

This is her only chance to get Minhee as her boyfriend.

"How about you being my boyfriend? Maybe I can help you to move on from Yujin."said Young Seungmin shyly.

Ew, so fake -_-

"I.."

"I accept it."