Chapter 10

as you guys kiss, he obviously isnt paying attention to the road and the car misses a turn. you notice that and scream into the kiss as you see a tree ahead. everything goes black. you dont hear, see, or feel anything. you feel alone and scared, but you cannot move, you cannot scream, you're stuck, alone, and very afraid. a few hours pass by, those hours turn into days. finally, you see something, a bright light, it hurts your eyes, but you're glad you finally see something. a nurse is in the corner of your view, you try to get up to look at her, but you seem to be paralysed. she seems to be texting someone with a smirk, not noticing you at all. you try to speak, but you cannot open your mouth, or even make a sound. a few minutes go by before she looks over and sees your eyes open, she screams before covering her mouth and running to get the doctors. they rush in and smile, talking to you, shining brighter lights in your eyes. they then let you be. a few more weeks go by and your able to speak and move your head, you asked them how long you were gone, they answered "a whole month you were gone! everyone's glad you're back with no damage!" another week passes, family and friends visit almost everyday, you recover enough to sit up and move your arms. one day, you became curious about who the nurse was texting, you were more friendly with her, trying to get her to become friends with you. you figure out her name, which was gremlin, or nurse gremlin. you guys soon became friends, she would get you the best food, and talk to you about her everyday life. finally, one day she had left her phone on the nightstand by your bed. you grabbed it once she left and opened it up. it surprisingly didn't have a lock on it, so you immediately went to messages, in there, you saw someone named "bae😍🍆💦" you opened it up and looked through the texts. it was some guy who she hooked up with a lot. you continued to scroll through the thirsty texts before seeing one that said "OMG I cannot BELIEVE I am hooking with the ex president!!" your face turns pale, he's with others as well?? you felt terrible, you thought he was only cheating with YOU. you then hear her come back and you set her phone back down quickly. you didn't talk to her much after that.