Excellent shot

A man wearing casual was standing in tug hand in pocket of jeans in the middle of the campus field with an annoying face and overbearing aura as saying no one come near me but this not affect his charming looks and look at the gate  as  he was waiting for someone.

Suddenly a girl stand in back  of  him and put hand on his shoulder . he  turn and look at her and put hand on her waist and smile at her  and girl also put hand on his neck and  smile at him . both were look like a romantic couple fully of love

"CUT ! "

Director said and Everyone come out of daze and start clapping as it was perfect scene full of emotions and love.

He back of his hand from him  and smile ,bow to everyone, walk away from the set .as he ignore his co actress who always try to flirt with him .director saw and  walk toward him and hug him .he also pat his back and smile at him and back off ,director said

" Excellent shot ! the emotions were so good .you are really true to your reputation The One Take  Actor !  "

Bela his co-actress look at him in angry as she like him from long time and was trying to talk to him or be his friend  . she was  follow him from long time too. friend to far he don't even look or talk to her. if he don't have anything related to work  always ignore her .he is  very different from other actors or actress. he always behave like iceberg. only show emotions on screen .but it didn't stop people to like him . Bela assistant see that her mood off she pass him water bottle. she get the bottle and drink water to calm down.

He nodded politely and get the towel  which his assistant pass him , said to director
" Thank you director, please excuse me"

"Sure "

Director said and walk towards others .he wipe his sweats ,walk off from their to his rest area as he don't like flatter or anything . his assistant follow him. .

One of the shooting members ask
other  "Who is he? ,who dare to talk to director to like this and ignore the  heroine "

Everyone look at her.  as she ask something idiotic and one of them also laugh at him. she confused look at them all. one of them say

" You don't know him .He is The Charles Robertson The king of the Entertainment industry and  Title as a one take actor. .  he always take one take  to complete the scene. if any shot was not done in one take then it was his co actor mistake .he also write songs and a renowned singer to.  he is the heartthrob of many girls and idol of many boys.  girls have dream to be his girl and boys have dream to be like him.  I hear that whoever work with him .his popularity rise in instant so, he make many actor life .many actor have a dream to work with him. and he have world wide fan following and  his fans called themselves proudly Royal fans. as for your question why director didn't mind his behavior! because ,it was very difficult for him to present in such short notice for shoot but he agree and also who not like a actor like him .who done his work in one take and don't waste time. you know that time is money and who don't love money !"she said as a dream look appear on her face it was not difficult to realize she was fan of Charles.

" He is The Charles Robertson I now understand , why director behave like this? he really is  handsome and i watch his some movies but don't know about him much but now i am his fan too. i regret as why i don't know about him soon! " she said as know she was enlightened of something important.

" It's okay. now you know right .one thing more, don't only focus on novels and anime character . and know more about our country actors " she teased her and she nodded and  smile at them awkwardly.

Charles change his outfit and  come out of washroom. take a sit and make artists help him to remove the make up.
suddenly his phone ring .which he give to assistant before going to take a shot. pass him the phone. assistant check it was call from his friend and he give this to him  . he take it and tell make artist and others to excuse him. and everyone leave leave the room. he see the id and pick up the call

"Hii Charles, where are you! and don't tell me you forget. dude today we plan to  go to art auction which was held in our  college, i am already here waiting for you. it already start you have to come don't ditch me like last time .  " James start complaining as he pick up . he is his good friends from college time.

He rub his head as he heard his friend complaint like child to him .said

" calm down i didn't forget anything and i was busy in shooting .now i am free i was just thinking to call you and tell you that i will be a little later but  you called. give me some time  i will be there "

He talk with him  for some minute and hung up the call and said to  his assistant to inform the director as he was leaving because he have some work and apologize for him as he will not be able attend today team dinner.

assistant nodded and said

"okay I'll inform him, please take care of yourself and be home on time "

"i know , bye .now i am leaving"

He leave from there and went to the parking area. driver open the car door for him. he get in and tell driver to go to the college. driver nodded and start driving.

he open is social account start reading his fans comment. as he really like connect with fans as they are the one who make him a superstar.