Kidnapped

Jisung's POV
I woke up and went straight to the kitchen. I made the guys breakfast and they ran out.
Chan: So we attack in three hours.
Y/n's POV
Youngjae: Y/n come here! I groaned as I walked to the living room.
Y/n: What?
Jinyoung: Talk to us like that again. I dare you. I sighed quietly.
Y/n: Yes sir?
Yugyeom: That's more like it.
BamBam: We're hungry.
JB: Can you make us breakfast?
Y/n: But I don't feel like it.
Mark: It actually wasn't a question. It was an order.
Jackson: Get to it or you know what happens.
Y/n: Yes sir. I walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast for them. I fucking hate it here. They treat me like a slave. They give me meals like once a day, don't let me snack, only let me bathe once or twice a week, and if I don't do what they want, they torture me. I have multiple scars from guns, daggers/knives, bows and arrows, and more. If I could get out of here, I would. I finished making breakfast and called for the boys. They rushed in and ate it all quickly.
Mark: Wash the dishes. And we'll feed you later. I nodded and washed their dishes. After about thirty minutes, I finished and went to my room. Jackson closed the door and locked it from the outside. Please for the love of god let someone get me out of here.
Jisung's POV
Chan: We all set?
All: Yes sir. We walked to the van and loaded our stuff in. I sat in the back and went on my laptop.
Jisung: Jeongin, anything?
Jeongin: They're just...getting drunk. Y/n is in her room.
Seungmin: I wonder why she's stuck there all day.
Jisung: Me too.
Y/n's POV
Yugyeom: Y/n! Someone unlock her door! He yelled. They were drunk. I hated it most when they were drunk. I heard the door unlock and went to where they called me from.
BamBam: Ah there she is!
Jinyoung: Y/n come hereeee.
Jackson: You heard him, come here.
Youngjae: Stop just standing there. I stayed where I was and leaned against the wall.
JB: Come the fuck here. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him harshly. Didn't you hear what they said?! Or are you fucking deaf, huh!? Answer me!
Y/n: I heard them. I heard them tell me.
JB: Then why didn't you fucking listen?!
Y/n: I don't know sir. He smashed the beer bottle on the wall and pulled it in front of him to show it was sharp on the edges. I tried to step back but remembered there was broken glass on the floor. He picked me up and carried me to my room.
JB: This is what happens to girls who don't listen. He cut my forearm with the bottle. I screamed in pain and held it but he yanked my hand away. Scream and touch the cuts and you don't get fed today. I nodded and stayed still and quiet while he cut all over my body. He walked out and locked the door. Fuck. I tried to stand but fell back on my bed and passed out.
Jisung's POV
We got to the location and got out of the van. Hyunjin went to the security guard and started flirting so we could get in through the window. Seungmin went inside and covered all the security cameras. I opened the window and looked around. She was on the bed. I went to her and saw cuts all over her body. Fuck.
Jisung: Guys start the car, get in. Now. They nodded and did as told. I picked her up and ran to the car with her. Everyone was inside. Drive. Felix sped off home as I was silently panicking. We got home and I rushed inside. I treated her cuts and bandaged them before going to the couch. After about an hour, Minho went to the living room.
Minho: Sung, she's awake. I got up and got a glass of water before going into her room. She was sitting on the bed, hugging her knees.
Jisung: Hey. I brought you this. I handed it to her and she took it. So mind telling me why you had cuts on you, Y/n?
Y/n: How do you know my name?
Jisung: That's not important right now, answer the question. She backed up a bit. Listen, you live with us now. So answer me when I ask you something.
Y/n: It's not important.
Jisung: Fine whatever. I stood up and walked out. I was about to go to my room when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around to see Changbin.
Changbin: What's wrong? Why do you seem so mad?
Jisung: I'm not mad, I'm fine. Leave me alone.
Changbin: Jisung-
Jisung: I said I'm fine. I walked to my room and went on my laptop. G7 didn't give a shit that Y/n was gone, the security cameras showed it. I put my laptop away and started reading. After about an hour, I went to the kitchen and got some snacks. I went back to my room and fell asleep after eating.