23 💓ACKNOWLEDGEMENT💓

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💙

It was a blissful, peaceful morning and as usual, Yanli was doing her morning yoga and meditation.

She was over the moon

She was over the moon. She got married to the love of her life and now soon a new little member was going to arrive. Though, initially the worries for her two brothers tormented her day and night. But slowly things were starting to look up. Jiang Wen Qing was pregnant and Jiang Wanyin was giving utmost care and attention to her.

Wei or rather Lan Ying was in a complicated relationship but Yanli had seen immense love and longing in Wangji's eyes for Lan Ying recently. Those eyes no longer carried mockery, hatred or the look of Lan Ying being useless, burden or a mere hurdle en way. Now they had pure compassion, longing, admiration and expectations. Like a kid suddenly given access to something he was long longing for and now he was going to cherish it for the rest of his life.

She was the first to notice Jiang Wanyin's love for Wei Ying back then and she noticed the same emotions in Wangji's eyes recently, if not far deeper than what Wanyin had. She was sure Wangji was going to cherish her Wuxian for the rest of his life. And now, she eagerly awaited the arrival of her child and her brother's child too.

She usually made sure Jiang Wen Qing accompany her in the morning exercise. But today, A Qing was feeling nauseous and sick, so she let her rest. She took care of Qing like her own sister. She befriended her, shared her happiness and pain, made her do light exercises and even forced her to eat more nutritious food.

Though, every member of the Jiang family gave both expecting mothers special treatment, but at this crucial moment of life, both needed a friend. Specially Qing, cause she was lonely. And Yanli and Wuxian decided to fulfill that place. Yanli by staying with her and Wuxian by being supportive by whatever means he could be.

He called her everyday, visited her frequently and even made her laugh freely with his silly jokes. He gave her assurance and security she needed the most. Qing, in fact started trusting Wuxian more than anyone. Because though he was not her direct family, but he made her feel more secured and happy than anyone else.

In life, everyone possesses different place and relationship. And each of them requires different attention and respect. But friendship is one relationship that can be adopted and merged in, in any relationship. You can be bestie with your mom, hubby, dad, siblings, colleagues, mates, and seldom, with in laws.