Dancing In the Rain (OriginZ)

*I cried so much at everybody's OriginZ ending, my tears are now 99.99% of the Earth's oceans.
Anyways, this is what I meant by kinda not really request. Hope you enjoy this The_Munchi !*

Micheal and Cordelia were dancing in the rain, giggling and splashing around. They were playing Princes and Princesses like they always would on a Friday after school. Prince Micheal saved Princess Cookie from a ferocious beast one minute, and the next Cookie had slain a monstrous dragon.

"Why can't we go back to that?"

Their mother scolded them when she found them in the backyard, soaking and covered in mud. Neither seemed to care, not willing to break their little tradition.

"Why can't it all be normal?"

Their parents were not happy when both of them fell sick, but the siblings just laughed it off. The entire time they were sick, Cookie and Micheal told each other jokes, ate soup together, and read stories to each other until they fell asleep. They wouldn't change anything for the world.

Cookie and Cordelia sat at the edge of a small mound of dirt. Placing the flowers they had brought with them down on three graves as the two boys beside them did the same. Her companions said what they needed to before turning away and giving them some privacy. Her tears were like a never ending waterfall as she felt invisible arms wrap around her and a comforting presence. She knew there was nothing there.

"Why did you leave me?"

END OF CHAPTER
Word Count: 241
Okay so the angst came out of nowhere sorry bout that-
Thanks for the suggestion though this helped me calm down from the stress of school and I think I might be able to sleep tonight. Have an awesomely, fantastically, greatly good day/night wherever y'all are!
KayBee out!