Authors note

Hey guys so I was just reading over some previous chapter and I wanted to say sorry for the grammar and spelling errors. I was reading and confused myself on what I was trying to say. I'm literally such an idiot 🤦‍♂️ so I'm gonna go back and edit all the chapters that are fucked up. I couldn't even get into the sex scene because of how ridiculous the errors were.

Anyway hope you guys are staying safe during this global pandemic and I'm glad I can make your day a little happier by updating this book. I also wanted to say I didn't include gowther, Escanor or merlins POV in jail because I don't really fuck with those characters that hard. 😂 sorry but they are my least favorite. After I read the manga I can't forgive Merlin. If your a anime only person then you have no idea what I'm talking about but you'll find out and be mad trust me. Please let me know how you feel about the story. Do you have any recommendations? Who's your favorite character?

I forgot one more thing! In the chapter dinner with a guest I forgot to mention if your not from America you probably don't know what pop tarts are. I realized that pop tarts aren't really in any other countries. They are basically a pastry that comes wrapped in foil and you can toast them if you want. They have like some kind of sugary filling inside depending on the flavor. Okay that's all bye!