Chapter 18 - Thinking Of Him

(Y/N)'s POV

Only a few more days before the prom. I'm excited but a bit nervous and finally I decided who am I gonna dance with. I'm planning on asking Hiro to dance with me, to be honest. Well, Hiro and I are very close and I had a deeper feeling about him. I never felt this way before but I think I know what it is, it's love. Yup, ever since I met Hiro when I arrived at San Fransokyo, that's the time I had a crush and love at first sight. And whenever I hang out with Hiro especially when he's close to me, I tend to blush and look away a bit. Anyhow, I'm going to school as always with my bestfriends. We are chatting while we're walking as always then suddenly we arrived at the school. We went inside and go to our lockers.

I arrived at my locker then when I opened it, there was a bunch of letters in my locker. I was surprised and I step back a bit. "What's with all the letters?", I said to myself. Then Hiro noticed me and said, "Woah! That's a lot of letters". I turned to him and said, "Yeah, I wonder what's this for?". I picked them up and some of the letters are from my male classmates. Then some letters are from male students from other classes, well because it's written in front. I realized something then I thought for a moment, 'Why did they give me this letters. Oh, could it be-'. My thoughts were cut off when my friend Jeremy came. I turned to him and said, "Oh hey Jeremy". "Hey (Y/N)! Woah that's a lot of 'love' letters, hehehe", he replied. "Wha?", I said. I opened one of the letters, I opened the boy from class 2-B, his name is Oliver. 'Oh I know this boy, we use to meet up in the library', I thought. Anyhow, I read it and it said, 'Dear (Y/N), Hi this is Oliver. I am just wondering if you have a partner in the prom. If ever you don't have, can I be your partner in the prom. - Oliver'. I was speechless and he doesn't know that I decided a partner. Then I started opening another letter and when I opened it, it has the same message, 'Can I be your partner in the prom'. I opened a lot of letters and it still has the same message. 'I get it now. One of the boys on my class and other class wanted to ask me to be my partner. But hold on, when did I get so popular with boys', I thought. I put all the letters back in my letter and arrange it. Then I brought one of my books and I close my locker. Then Jeremy turned to me and said, "So, what did the letters say?". "Umm..I will tell you later, Jeremy", I replied. "Alright", he said. Then Hiro spoke, "Anyhow, let's go to class guys and I got my books from locker". "Great, then let's go", I said. When I was walking to my class room, one of the boys on the hall were looking at me for some reason. 'Don't tell me there gonna ask me too', I thought then I shake the feeling. Then we arrived in our classroom.

*TIME SKIP*

Its already recess and everyone are going to the cafeteria. Hiro and I going as well, but I'm still waiting for Hiro. Then suddenly Jeremy came to me and asked, "So, what's in the letters?". I turned to him and replied, "Oh...the boys in our class and other classes are trying to ask me to be their partner in the prom although I already decided who my partner will be". Jeremy gave me a look with a smile and asked, "Really? Who is it?". I blushed on his sudden question and whispered to his ear so no one will hear, "H-Hiro". Jeremy exclaimed, "What!". I covered his mouth and said, "Shhh". He nodded and I let go of my hand. He was suprised and whispered, "Omg (Y/N), that's great and you like Hiro, don't you?". I blushed even more and nodded in response. He squeeled and suddenly Hiro arrived. We stopped what we are doing and Hiro spoke, "Hey (Y/N), I'm here". I waved at him then he looked at Jeremy and said, "Oh I didn't know your here, Jeremy". "Yeah! (Y/N) and I are just chatting while waiting for you". Hiro smiled and said, "I'm glad you kept her company while I was gone. Thank you". "No problem, Hamada", he said then both of them fistbump. Then Hiro said, "Balalalala". Jeremy and I were surprised at his response after the fistbump. "Wow", I said. He turned to me and said, "About that, I learned it from Baymax when I teached him the fistbump for the first time". I smiled and said, "Cool! I wish I could get a chance to fistbump with him". "Of course you can, maybe someday when you pay a visit at Lucky Cat Cafe", he replied with a adorable smile. "Yay!", I replied happily. He noticed my reaction and smiled. "Anyways, shall we get going, guys?", Jeremy asked. Both us turned to him and nodded then we head to cafeteria.

Afterwards, we head back to classroom. We are getting ready for Math class. I ready my things then I saw Hiro talking to one of our classmates. It looks like their talking about technology and robotics. I smiled and thought, 'He's so cool as always'. Then suddenly someone whispered at my ear, "Your looking at Hiro, aren't you (Y/N)". I was surprised then I turned to see, Jeremy who is close to me. I blushed on what he said and said, "Y-yeah". Then Hiro looked at me then I blushed even more then I had another feeling. I have a feeling of butterflies on my stomach. I smiled at Hiro and he smiled back then he continued talking with our classmate. I looked the other way and place both my hands on my cheeks then giggled. Jeremy smiled on my actions and said, "Since when did you like Hiro, (Y/N)?". I turned to Jeremy and replied, "When we first met". He smiled brightly and whispered so Hiro can't hear, "If you like- no 'love' Hiro so much you can tell him how you feel, you know". I blushed then I whispered back, "Um about that, I was planning on that but I don't know how to tell him. I feel shy and nervous". "Don't worry (Y/N), if you want to tell him. Just say it as it is, and also there might be a possibility that he might like you back", he whispered. I surprised on what he said and suddenly I smiled. "Thanks Jeremy, I will try", I whispered back. He smiled and patted my shoulder then he went back to his seat. 'But there's one thing though. When am I gonna tell him, how I feel?', I thought then I started reading a book.