C H A P T E R 4

Author's Note: Hello guys! A new Chapter has arrived. I hope you like it😊

Ps. You will encounter Typographical and Grammatical errors ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal World became Wierd

Jake's POV

The dark sky still as it is, and thick clouds rumbling along with the silent environment of the school. A man floating in the sky having an eye contact with me.

Nevertheless, we're just observing each other as the silent surrounding filled with whispers and gossips from the students.

"Was that an honor student from 4th year?"

"How could he face that monster guy?"

"Are they even a human?"

Hmmm Mr. Reality really did it literally. Mr. Reality made the RPG real itself. But fortunately, I'm not an amateur when it comes to RPG. How much if it is reality.

I smirked while looking at the man above as his face frown noticing my facial expression.

"What's so funny? Are you not aware that I have powers?", he said.

I almost laugh by what he said. Eugene speak behind me saying, "H-he's right Captain, y-you shouldn't provoke him like that...", he said in stammer. Again, I smirk knowing that they are not even aware of what is really happening.

"Eugene, Kenjie...", I said with authority making them respond politely.

"Do you remember the form that Mr. Reality sent? There was a magic on that, right?", I said while still looking at the man above.

"Ahh yes, how about that?", Eugene said.

"Just watch and learn..", I said and smirk.

The man above was still frowning, as I responded to his question earlier saying, "So what if you have powers? You're still weak for me..", I said in provocation. I can clearly see his pissed off face.

"Don't try to mess up with me...", he said as his body went electrify.

"Should I show you what I mean?", I said in sarcasm.

"Show what?", he asked in confusion. I didn't bother responding to what he said thus I just utter something..

"Tempestus Impaetus", I utter, as a whitish color lightning struck the man above causing him to crash down the grassfield.

The people around the field exclaimed in shock, as they saw the man crashed. Eugene and Kenjie run towards me as they are confused on what happened to the man.

"H-h-h-how did that happened?", Eugene asked in stammer. Even Kenjie couldn't speak.

"I did that to him..", I said confidently as I saw the man is trying to stand on his feet.

"You bastard!..", he shout as he look at me in fierce. I just smirked.

"Eugene, Kenjie..what magic did you put on the form?", I asked with authority.

"Hmmm I put Light Magic, but I am thinking of it as Light Dragon Slaying Magic...", Eugene said.

"I've put Wind Magic...why is that, Captain?", Kenjie asked. I just smiled at them.

"You can use it right now...", I said then do a peace sign.

"Ehh?! You mean I could produce Light on my ha--..woah!", Eugene cut what he just said as Light ball appear in his hands.