Chapter 1

You look ahead, where the guren squad and shinya are fighting. you don't realise it but you know shinya from kindergarten. as you approach you realise who he is. a noble is about to behead him when you sprint to disarm the noble, and proceed to stab his heart. shinya looks round and smiles adorably before his face morphs into surprise.

shinya: y/n...?

y/n: sh..shinya. it's really you.

shinya: it's been a while hasn't it?
(he smiles once again)

you hug him and a tear runs down your face. you haven't cried since he got taken away. gently pushing you away so he can take in your face he hugs you back. his steel grip feeling comforting somehow.

shinya: i've missed you, y/n

y/n: me too. (you manage a smile and you blush and you bury your head in his chest so he doesn't see)

shinya: what are you doing? (he laughs)

y/n: (mumbling) you worried me.

shinya: you don't have to worry about-

guren: THIS ISNT TIME FOR A REUNION SHINYA USE YOUR BRAIN AND HELP

shinya: i'll be right there~
BYAKOMARU!

you let go of shinya and take out the last noble within seconds before even byakomaru gets there. guren glares at you, confused.

guren: so you're hiiragi's secret.

y/n: neh neh, i'm not, i just spend a lot of time training. (you flash him a smile)

you turn and begin to walk back. you stop and turn to face shinya.
"see you later"
you carry on walking. it's a lonely walk back to the base, you're squad have been annihilated by horsemen. you go 'home' with a blank face the whole way.