Chapter 4 : Wife-cicle

Anatalia's Pov :

You've got to be kidding me.

Here I am dressed in a pink Hello Kitty swimwear beside the pool. And unfortunately, I'm now beside the douche bag of a husband whose sitting on a chair comfortably.

I glared at him and imagined that I am now drowning him in the pool. He looked at me and smirked.

" You look cute today, Hun, " He teased.

" Well, You look like " sheep " yourself today too, " I remarked, rolling my eyes. Sorry but I don't cuss that much.

" Moy Dorogoy can't swear. So innocently cute. " He laughed. Can't cuss?! Well, I'll show him!

Before I could tell him to f.ck off, He stood up and and pushed me to the pool. I surfaced and saw him laugh at me.

" I swear I'd skin you alive and feed you to the dogs, Asshole! "

" Aww, look. She finally cussed. So, what you're gonna go about it? "

I did what I did. Childish as it seems but effective. I splashed water at him.

" Hey! Real mature, Mrs. Monkey! Real matu- "

I pulled him into the pool with me. Told you so.

" Look who joined in!, " I laughed, earning a glare from him.

" Well, Two can play that game!, " He said as He started to splash water at me.

I tried to block the splashes and giggled. He chuckled and sooner or later, We both played and splashed in the water.

Damanio's Pov :

I don't really know why but this woman certainly brought out the childish side of me. I never actually felt this good in years. I nearly forgot the feeling of fun.

We were now playing Marco Polo and I was It. We played for a few good minutes since She was too easy to catch even if with eyes closed.

" Marco. "

" Pol- "

I wrapped my arms around her waist and smiled at her.

" Caught you. "

We were in that position for a while and soon pulled away. She looked away, her face red. I looked at her and admired her beauty. Her auburn hair really complemented her skin a lot and those twinkling green eyes.

It was silent till I broke it, " It's getting late. We should head back now. Plus, It's getting cold and I don't like having a Wife-cicle. "

She nodded and smiled at me. We went out and dried ourselves for a bit with out towel. After that, We went inside our home to change. Wait... Our home? Huh. Maybe having a wife and this marriage might go along nicely for the both of us.

~~~~~

Authee : So sorry for the long update~ I get that you're mad at me for making it for like a really long time and the chapter's short. School and writer's block, y'know?

You : ( = . = )

Authee : ( O . O ||) Okaay.......?

Vote

Comment

Follow :)