Shot 3

Hello dear readers!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like ❤

At Night!

In Swara 's Room!

Swara is sitting on floor holding a painting in her hand with teary eyes. Painting revealed of Men,  woman are hugging a small girl.

She remembered how she made this painting for Sharmistra and Shekhar in her childhood.

Small Swara come running in hall where Sharmistra and Shekhar are loving Ragini. Shekhar brought a doll for her and Sharmistra feeding her food by her hand. She smile seeing it see her painting then them.

Swara : Now Maa Baba will also love me. ( she think while smiling cutely).

She go toward them and call them cutely in return they trio give her irritated look.

Sharmistra : what are you doing here Swara? ( irritated)

Swara : Maa! I made this painting. ( she show painting to Sharmistra and Shekhar).

But she hissed in pain as Sharmistra hold her arms tightly.

Sharmistra : I never understand why you are like this? Instead of doing any home work. You are wasting time in stupid painting. ( angrily).

Swara feels deeply hurt hearing her words. She was expected

Ragini : ( gaze painting become jealous) Maa! She do to make me feel down that she is talented and I am not. Why you hate me this much Swara? ( cry fake).

Sharmistra and Shekhar become more angry seeing their loving daughter crying.

Sharmistra : ( angrily) again you made my daughter cry. Why you are behind of my daughter?

Swara : ( crying) I didn't did anything Maa.

Sharmistra : now you will answer me. You really need lesson. ( she slap her hard make her fall on floor) Today you will remain close in room and also for one week.

She hold her hand drag her. Swara crying bitterly pleading for leaving her but she throw her in room and close door while Ragini smirk seeing this while Shekhar shook head go toward Sharmistra drag her in room.

Shekhar : are you mad? Why you just can't control your anger? If she suspected that we are not her parents. Our all planning will be ruin.

Sharmistra : ( angrily) then what I do shekhar? This girl raise my temper. I just can't bear her.

Shekhar : bear her for more years then we don't have to bear her. ( smirk).

Sharmistra nod yes while controlling her anger.

Swara come in present while looking at painting.

Swara : 17 Years gone in craving of love of your Maa baba. How more I have to wait? How more you both stay away from me? Is I am that much bad that I can't get love of my parents. ( tears fall from her eyes) It's been 2 days still I am unable to find any clue of yours. I am getting angry on myself who can't even search her parents. Please Durga Maa give my parents to me. I want their embrace from which I am craving from 17 years. I also want a normal happy life. ( teary eyes).

On other side!

In Sanskar 's Room!

Sanskar is pacing here and there while his mind is fully occupied with Swara 's thoughts. How she hugged him and he also hugged her back. This making him frown. He close his eyes tightly angrily while clenching his fist tight. The scenario of their hug coming in his mind which tensing his muscles. He greeting his teeth.