Chapter 31 : Not now

~Shawn~

"Eli , what did he do to you?"I asked. She said she didn't even know my name,but what the hell ? How can she forget everything , in mear days?"Listen dude , Eli here has moved on to something actually worth her time so I recommend that you beat it before I beat you."he took Eli down the hall with him. I had just noticed Eli wasn't wearing her usual attire, she had a dress ?And HEELS? Call me crazy but Eli hated dress and heels , even if her mother begged her to wear it. Something smells fishy , and I'm pretty sure its not my tuna salad. I start listening to their conversation , they're in the library. "I don't want you to talk to him , I think he's bad news. " he says angrily. I walk closer in order to see them , he is sitting in one of the chairs holding her hand. I breath a little heavier as I watch them, "I promise I'll never speak to him again."she holds up her right palm to make a promise. That's what Eli did in order to make a promise, the Eli I know is still in there she just needs a JumpStart. But how? God my emotions are running wild. While I try to get my life back together , the tour killed me . Yes you heard me I proformed in front of millions of girls , yet all I saw was one behind the scenes . Her smile could not be explained by science, nor me . it was just so mesmerizing...I could see us two grow old I mean we did grow up together. I'll never give up on her ... especially when she needs me most...not now.

I'm finally on vacation , I have been waiting for this. Now I will have more time to post! Well I do hope you enjoyed and have a safe and fun break!