YOU ARE MY FAVORITE SONG

i may not be able to write you a LOVE SONG, but every song i sing is for you.

FOR THE FIRST TIME i saw you, i never thought of SOMEONE LIKE YOU. Maybe i was ENCHANTED to meet you. YOU & ME, we're like FIRE AND RAIN, opposite of one another but as they say OPPOSITE ATTRACTS.

I was BROKEN and UNWELL the time we met. They said that IT MIGHT BE YOU who could help me. I'm not really sure about the idea but you told me: just "LET ME LOVE YOU". I tried and almost love you back then. I know that ALMOST IS NEVER ENOUGH. But you still chose to STAY WITH ME and GIVE ME LOVE. And NEVER SAY NEVER showed me that VERY SPECIAL LOVE.

I KNEW I LOVE YOU and i'm THINKING OUT LOUD that YOU ARE THE ONE.

ONCE UPON A DECEMBER, I said that I'm OFFICIALLY YOURS. You said that I'm your first so I say I'll BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR HEART. And THIS I PROMISE YOU.

As we journey our LOVE STORY, there are times that we're MEAN to each other. Not talking and fixing things to the point I'm OFFICIALLY MISSING YOU. The only solution you do is to MAKE IT TO ME.

We GOT TO BELIEVE in magic that we have met.

SOMEDAY WE'LL KNOW if we're really meant for each other.

MAYBE THIS TIME will come that this phrase will be said: "MARRY ME". And with reply of... "TRULY MADLY DEEPLY, I DO."

I'VE TOLD YOU NOW that I would go THOUSAND MILES with you. Because I just want to GROW OLD WITH YOU even if its A THOUSAND YEAR or 100 YEARS TO LIVE. Until death LAY ME DOWN by your side FOREVERMORE. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU,  FROM HERE TO THE MOON AND BACK. and this is the STORY OF US.