☆ Twenty Two ☆

I love 'Lights' by BTS so much. 😍

☆ My Bubblegum Prince ☆

☆ Mochi and Bunny ☆

The short orange haired man wobbled around in his walk-in closet as he tried to choose a good outfit for his date with his boyfriend.

"Taetae!" He yelled as a tall brunette entered the walk-in closet with a frown.

"What Chimmy?" He asked as he watched his bestfriend wobble around cutely with his tiny feet.

"Help me choose a outfit for the date. With this small bump, I don't think anything will look good at all" Jimin whined as he lifted Jungkook's shirt that he was wearing, revealing the tiny bump. It has been up to 16 weeks, which is 3 months and a few more weeks.
Jimin's stomach has been showing a little..he is regularly visiting the doctor to check the baby's and his health and eating healthy food and doing exercises...but his mood changes frequently, lashing out on Taehyung and Jungkook who are staying with him in the mansion. Jimin didn't want to move out because, the house remained him of his mother.

 Jimin didn't want to move out because, the house remained him of his mother

{A/N: This is how a 16 weeks pregnancy bump will look like. Also, Jimin is talking about tight shirts and pants- he can't wear them without being uncomfortable}

Taehyung chuckled at his cute best friend before he started looking around the closet.

"Maybe, you should wear Jungkook's clothes" Taehyung said as Jimin thought about it before nodding.

The short man wobbled out of the closet before walking back inside with a pout.

"Jungkookie's clothes are also inside here. I forget" Jimin said as Taehyung chuckled.

Jimin looked at his lover's clothes and wondered what he should wear for the date.

He was the one who asked Jungkook out. He was planning on taking Jungkook to a fast food restaurant, then go to a mall and buy Jungkook whatever he want, then watch a movie in the mall and go to a candle light dinner.

"I will wear this" Jimin said as he took a white dress shirt, blue rough jeans and brown timberlands.

"Isn't that too simple for a date Chim?" The brunette asked as Jimin shrugged.

"This is okay" Jimin said as he started removing his shirt.

"Yah. Seriously you are shameless" Taehyung said as he started walking out, leaving behind a giggling Jimin.