Chapter One

Chapter One: The girl who changed.

🔰3rd Person POV

January 05, 2011
Tokyo, Spring Interhigh Nationals, 1st Round

2 years ago,

"Me? A slut? How so? Just by talking to your  so-claimed-Sakusa? Pathetic." She glared daggers at the girls.

"You girls really think he will date some filthy rats? Disgusting." She didnt let them speak as she continued.

''Do you even know what slut mean, you uncultured fucking donkeys? It means a woman who has many sexual partners. Have you seen me fucking every single guy here? No right? Then both of you, tell me, are you enjoy eye fucking every single volleyball boys here?" She asked venom dripping on her words. The clowns were taken aback from her words.

'I really hate it when people say some words that they dont know the meaning of it.' She sighed.

"D-dont you know w-who I am, huh?!" The blonde girl yelled.

"The hell I care who you are, you dont even know me. I should be the one saying that." She steps closer to them which they took a step back.

"What? You're scared of me now?" She asked rasing a brow while her hands clenched on her jacket's pockets.

"N-no! Why should we?!" The brown haired girl yelled.

"You stuttered. How lame." She walks past them which made both the girls knees so weak that they sat on the floor as their heart races.

Her eyes yells murder.

"Yo, Y/n!" Ayano, their captain yelled.

Her tongue cuts with poison.

"I'll give something for everyone." She said her face still stoic which made them look at her with curiousity.

The words she spits would wound someone and leave them a scar forever.

"What is it?"

But those people who know her,

"Bracelets. It says it was a lucky charm so I bought it for everyone and also an remembrance because it's our first time being able to go to the Nationals specially our third years." She said showing them the bracelets she bought with different designs which she thought will match them.

Knows it only her cover

There was silence until the third years  burst into tears.

They know she was a soft girl

Her face stayed straight but inside she's panicking of why they were crying.

She just keeps her emotions to herself.

"Our Y/n is being kind." Sena, the vice captain wiped her tears.

"I'm touched." Ayano said still crying.

"Me too.." Hana a third year and a setter said as she calmed Ayano.

She gave them the bracelets she bought.

They will surely keep it forever at all costs.

They put it in their lockers since they can't wear it in game.

"Let's go." Ayano lead their way.

Everyone made way for their team when they walked our from their locker room.