~Punishment~ (Intruality)

Hi! This is part 2 of the last one! This is smut so you can skip if you want. If the spacings weird I'm sorry, I can only see it like that in preview. Hope you enjoy!

Remus' POV

   I was currently sitting on my bed, on my phone, not looking at anything specific. Then my door opened. "Remus~" I looked up, it was Patton? "Yes Cutie." Well since you lied to me about Dee~ You get a punishment from me~" Then he giggled. Jeez I still feel the pain from Deciet, now Patton. He got on top of me, legs on both of my sides, and hands on my chest. "My punishments gonna be more nicer than Dee's, but your gonna be sore from your hips all the way down to you feet." Shit, this is gonna be bad.

~Time Skip~

Patton's POV

I've been riding Remus for a while now. I mean he's cum three times already, but I want to give him something for being a good boy. "How about I give you something a little nicer~ Hmm~ How about that baby~" he whimpered. "Please Daddy~" I got of of his dick and he whined. "Shh~ I'll make you feel good again. I promise~" I then put his dick in my mouth. "Ahh~ Da-Daddy~" I bobbed my head up and down humming, only making him plead more. When he finally came I stopped, swallowed it all, and gave him a kiss on the lips. "You were a good boy for taking your punishment well." "D-Do you n-need me to h-help you?" His voice was shaking. "No need babe, I'm sure Dee heard and is jealous, so I'll let him use me for awile. Okay!" "Y-Ya." I'll see you soon, bye babe!" "Bye..."

Finished!
285 Words!
Hope you enjoyed!
Have a good rest of your day or night!