Class Dismissed

Nagisa'sPoV

"Class dissmissed" Koro Sensei said, smiling "Nagisa, I'd like to see you please, before you leave" I nodded, and walked toward Koro Sensei's desk. It's been weeks since I've seen Karma, and all I can think about is how he kissed me. Damn,  he's a good kisser.  "Karma left this piece of paper on my desk, and it has your name on it. It appeared only this morning" My eyes lit up, and I grabbed the paper from Senseis tentacle. I greedily opened it, and I gasped. 

Dear Nagisa, 

I sincerely apologize for kissing you outta the blue like that, so I ran away. If you want to see me, here is my address. (Address here) I understand if you hate me now, I have been at my house, I made Rio and Itona swear to say they hadn't seen me. Sorry about that. I guess you can help me study? Maybe study each other~ I hope your not mad at me. I love you, Nagisa. Your the most beautiful boy I've ever met. And sorry about my handwriting, it's a little sloppy. I never had a good education until now.

                    Karma Akabane

Sensei giggled. "I took it upon myself to read that before I gave it to you, so try not to disturb your neighbors tonight, alright?" Sensei said. "I don't know what you mean by that, but okay. I assume it has something to do with. Studying, each other" As I said that, I realized what Sensei meant. "Who said we were having sex, Sensei you prevert" Sensei turned red, and just gave me the "Your good to go" symbol. I left, turning on my phone. "Ritzu,  can you give me the directions to (address)?" Ritzu laughed. "Calculating distance now" she said, and before long, I was on my way to Karma's house.

AUTHORS NOTE 

Should I make Karma's house some sort of magic thing, like walking through a wall? And should they study each other? I want my readers opinion, you guys are the reason I write, so please, give me your opinion, and not Karma's address (that would be cool though) Also, I finished Assassination Classroom yesterday. No one told me Karma, Nagisa, and Itona would cry, that made me cry. Same thing happened with The Promised Nederland. I'm currently watching Blood Lad on Hulu. Wolf x Staz for life. Also, killugon is bae