Chapter 30

King Jaxson POVV -

I slammed the bedroom door, my beast trying to break free at the mention of her name, nobody had mentioned her name for years. I got into my office and smashed the mirror that was on the wall. "Fuck sake" I shouted trying to get my frustration out. I sat in my chair and sighed I hated remembering that fucking day but my mind wandered back to it ...

50 years ago.

I had received the letter from my beloved Rachael. I wouldn't let anything happen to her, my beast agreeing with me. I assembled my brothers into the room, "brother what troubles you" George asked me.

"They've taken Rachel" I told them and they stood up eyes growing red while hissing. I knew they all liked Rachel, she had gotten into their cold hearts and under their skin she was a fierce vampire but in her letter she sounded desperate and needed my help.

"The beast's have taken her, she is held captive and I know where. I need an army ready in 10 minuets to leave." I shouted at them and before I knew it they were all gone and only my brother Archie was left.

"Don't worry brother, Alpha Albert won't hurt Rachel" he said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"We don't know that Archie, we've killed thousands of their kind, what makes you think he won't kill her?" I said to him.

He stiffened "He won't get the chance brother" he said and nodded his head and I nodded mine back like he was promising me.

I was standing at the front of my castle with an army of vampires in front of me. "Men today we fight for our kingdom, we fight for our loved ones and we fight for our future queen." All the men cheered and got ready to leave. I breathed a deep breath and let my beast take over, he took the lead following the scent of his beloved. My beast seemed to stop in a clearing listening around, all I could hear were the birds and the sounds of nature.

'Alpha I can smell the dogs over the west side' someone mind linked me.

My beast immediately took off to the west and I came to the battlefield, my men were fighting the wolves everywhere. I didn't care, I needed to find Rachael and I couldn't see the alpha. I ran through the field dodging wolves and taking some down by smashing their bones. Hearing them cry of pain brought me pleasure.

"JAXSON" I heard her scream.

I turned my head to the left. The alpha king had my beloved in his hands with a knife to her neck and I panicked.

"Rachael" I whispered.

I ran towards the alpha "Don't come any closer leach or I'll slice her neck." He smirked at me. This disgusting man held my love in a tense grip, he was a vile man always starting wars with other wolves and trying to take over my kingdom, he loved to have power.

"Don't hurt her please I'll give you whatever you want?" I told him.

I looked into his eyes and he smirked "I like it when the king of vampires begs. Beg again." he said and my beast was growling in my head he didn't like the disrespect.

"If you harm her you'll regret it Alpha, give her to me and you can have my kingdom that's what you want isn't it my kingdom. You can have it just give me the girl." I pleaded staring into Rachel's eyes, she was frightened and I just wanted to tell her it was going to be ok.

"If I give you the girl you would exchange your kingdom?" he said rather to himself than me.

I nodded my head 'yes' he thought about it and the grip on my beloved loosened. She took a deep breath and he let her go. She ran to me holding her arms out and I caught her kissing her forehead.

"Jaxson I thought I would nev.." She stopped pain taking over her beautiful features, I could feel her pain when something happened. I looked up and noticed the alpha King behind her holding a knife into her heart "no '' I said, grabbing Rachel as she went limp. "Rachael baby come back to me please." I pleaded trying to wake her up. "Please baby please." unbearable pain over took my body and I could feel my soul and hers getting ripped apart.

I could hear the alpha king laughing "she deserved it. Sneaky little bitch" he said and walked off into the fight. "Remember this day Jaxson, the day I took your mate and your kingdom I'll take next." he added before disappearing.

I woke up, my eyes leaking tears remembering that horrible memory, my chest feeling tight. It still hurt when thinking about her. My dearest beloved Rachel.

I smirked remembering my sweet revenge though, I killed his mate right in front of his eyes while he was helpless watching me drain the life and blood from her body. I then killed the precious Alpha king. He begged for his life and I knew what pain he was going through but he killed my beloved and for that he deserved to die. My only regret was not killing the little wolf pup that hid in the corner of the room screaming for his mammy and daddy.