Trapped in love?

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious , the most Merciful.

Once Imaam Gazzali (R) narrated the history of a young man.
He become in love with a woman. Both of them were in a same group while a journey. When night fell, the man askedto his love " Dear, this is the accurate time. We can be togather forever." The girl replied pleasantly "okay, have you noticed wheather everyone got into bed?" He went into the room and returned delightly."Yes my darling, No one is awake. They have reached to their dreams.." Eventually when they stepped further,the lady cracked a question "Are you sure that no one is aware of us? What about Allah (swt) ?" The man hold for a while and pronounced next moment " He is the one who dont even take a short nap." The girl morosely pointed " If he havent slept yet, what if he is watching us?" Those words excavated into the  young  man's inn. He retreated from the act and pardoned for the  desperative misdeed. His latter life was with full of collaboration.

From the narration, it is cristal clear thatanythOKng happening on this universe is under the Creator's surveillance. Never misinterpret the fact while secretly chatting or dating with an outsider. Allah can espy what is deep inn one's conscience.

Once Lukmanul Hakeem (R) directed to his son " Oh my dearie son, chase a lion than chasing a woman. Because if you are following a lion, you will only lose your life. But if you follow a woman, definitely you will lose IMAAN !! "

Rasoolullahi (pbuh) said : "When a person is admitting adultery, his/her Imaan will refrain from him like a shadow and it will fit back again when he gets away from the evil."

Allah's Messenger declared : "If riba (interest) and zina (adultery) appear in an area, then the people of that area have invited upon themselves the punishment of Allah! "

We are witnessing disasters constantly. Wnot it be Allah's turning at us? Yes, bcause people including me are clung into the worldly pleasure disregarding this planet is temporary. 'My Body is Mortal' state yourself as the term 'body' makes a man arrogant. One day it will be nothing but prey for microbeings..

My dearest brothers and sisters, never get distracted by the tenderness of this perishable duniya. YOU can change. I proudly say it bcause I did. I had experienced the convertion. Our hearts are flexible, it can be reformed.

Iblees (la'natullahi alaihi)  will obviously try to seduce each and every muslim bcause it's his promise to Allah. But WE have to stay away from him. Allah said-" whoever defeated iblees have won !"

* You cannot go back and change the beginning but You can start it from where you are and change the ending.*

Im unsure about advising others but firstly to me and then to my brethrens, I suggest a precaution conveyed by the Leader of Universe Muhammed ibn Abdulillah (pbuh) - "The best woman among you is who lower their gaze while confronting a mahram (forbidden) ."

May Allah give self-deffence from iblees for all of us.. Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen...