Revenge

The two boy's ran down the halls, their hands in each others grip. Giggles coming from both of them. "What should we do first?" Remus ask stopping to catch his breath for a second. Virgil stood by him deep in thought, "Wanna trash the field." Virgil said thinking back to the tour, Roman had showed them the field they played all their games on. He was having a game on it today after classes. "We could ruin Prince's game." Virgil suggested a smirk creeping up on his face. Remus agreed and the two of them walked to the field after grabbing supplies from their room. "I was thinking maybe we could try to find my birth parents while we're here." Remus mentioned to younger boy, Virgil looked over at him and nodded but inside he was over thinking it way to much. Roman was the only person Virgil could think about. Not in that way! Just how close the two look.

"We'll find them and then I'll beat their asses!" Virgil said pulling out his can on purple spray paint. Remus grabbed out eggs and toilet paper, and they went to town on the field. Drawing dicks on the ground and bad jokes on the bleachers. But Remus had managed to get toilet paper on every near by tree, egg shells all over the ground. Remus and Virgil sitting at the top of the bleachers laughing at the chaos the had created. "This makes me feel so much better." Virgil said as he ran his fingers in Remus's greasy hair, everyone thinks it's gross but Virgil kind of loved it. The small curls rounding around Virgil's fingers.

"Next let's tie up someone and torture him until he gives us precious information!" Remus's said as he leaned into Virgil's touch. Virgil just burst out in laughter, "Maybe next time we'll do that." Virgil said back.

Time flew past as the two talked about the most random stuff. Before both of them knew it, the school bell rung and kids voices started flood their ears. "Oh shit." Remus said both of them pushed off of each other to stand up and leave the crime scene. As kids flooded out of the school, Remus and Virgil stalker their way back into the school. They could feel the air changing when the students saw the field "Why didn't we leave earlier?" Virgil asked tripping over his own feet as he spoke quietly.

It only took a hot second for them to entre the  schools back door walking in like nothing happened. They joined the crowd that was walking outside still, but before they could make it to the field they felt a cold aroma behind them. They looked at each other before looking back at the ground and saying "I'm sorry Dee." They we're both correct a very angry Dee stood behind them, his eye twitching at this two idiot friends. "We've been here for one day and you two mange to destroy their field." He yelled whispered at both of them. Not wanting to catch the attention the the class mates around them.

"We're sorry." They said in unison. "We need to think with our heads more often." They said right after, Dee still gave them both smacks on the back of their heads as they walked over to their mess. "Who would do this!" A random boy yelled out, everyone whispering to each other. "Isn't it obvious! It was the Isle kids!" Another girl shouted point towards the three boys. Dee was now boiling with rage, of course he always got pulled into these twos antics but he had a job. Virgil and Remus trying to hold in all there laughter, the isle was so different they never got reactions for their antics.

Dee stood a little taller, taking in a long breathe before speaking. "They didn't I found them in the bathroom.... Smoking." Dee said scratching the back of his ear. They students seemed to believe him enough. All of them now questioning who it was. 

Dee just looked back at his two idiots pinching them in the backs. "Kinky." Remus said, holding back all the pained faces Virgil was showing. "Whoever it was, Isle or not this needs to be cleaned up." A familiar voice said. Of course Roman had stood on the bleachers to say that like some sort of hero, Dee just shook his head at the sight. Yet all the students got down on their knees and started picking up the egg shells. Dee took a seat on the bleachers after telling Remus and Virgil to clean up their mess.

He sat their like a disappointed parent not even bothering to help but instead keeping his eye on Remus and Virgil making sure they didn't run off again, "Hey Dean!" A happy voice yelled in his ear. He jumped about five feet before looking over at smiling Patton. "Oh its just you." Dee said looking back around for Virgil and Remus who seemed to disappear as soon as he wasn't staring at them. "Crap." He said looking back at Patton who was still smiling at him.

"Um, you need something?" He asked getting slightly uncomfortable. Patton just shook his head before leaning back against the back board. "Nope just wanted to sit with you." Patton said letting out a long breathe of air. Dee just looked back at his shoes "Royals are so weird." He whispered under his breath.