- O N E -

3rd POV

"Get Dabi out of here!" Everything was going wrong, All Might wasn't supposed to be there, it was supposed to be Aizawa, Kayama, and Yamada. Eraser, Midnight, and Present Mic. They could handle them, they had strategies. Now Dabi was down and no one else's quirk worked to fight against the, now, three because All Might left shortly after arriving. He was supposed to be retired, why the hell did did he show up?

"Kid, just stop," Aizawa, in truth, didn't think the League Of Villains would be so young, he didn't want to fight a bunch of teenagers.

Midoriya simply snarled as Twice and Toga sheltered Dabi from the pros. Shigaraki was absolutely no help, he was getting anxious, scratching his neck.

"Damnit, get them out!" Midoriya yelled towards Twice. He knew Toga was sensitive and yelling at Shigaraki would do no one help. "Damnit!"

Midoriya turned around, getting into a fighting stance, getting ready to at least hold off the three pros. Lucky for him, Present Mic wasn't doing to good right now, so he would have to worry about him. He had an advantage with Eraser Head. His quirk did nothing. Midnight, she was a problem, he would have to keep an eye on her.

He charged forward, and Eraser activated his quirk, doing nothing to stop the speeding boy running towards him. He got out his knives and turned them, slashing at Eraser's shoulder. He didn't kill, he immobilized.

Just before he could do anything, he started to feel dizzy. He hadn't been paying attention, Midnight had gotten back up.

"Damnit, Toga, Twice-" He was cut off by himself passing out. Toga, Twice, and Shigaraki passed out soon after, Midnight's quirk taking full effect.

-----

Midoriya, being the only one awake, layed on the bed in the cell, within a room, with his feet in the air.

"I-Izu-" Midoriya snapped his head up.

"Don't cry Himi, we'll get out of here, I promise." Midoriya promised, stumbling off the bed to Toga, hugging her close. He sent a glare towards the glass he couldn't see through. He wasn't stupid, he knew they were being watched. He just hoped he got his point across.

_

"They're kids! We can't seriously throw them in jail for their whole lives!" All Might, ultimately, thought this was crazy. They were no more than 16 and 18, most of them.

"They're villains, Yagi. We have no choice." Aizawa was opposed to the idea as well. They have, quite literally, their wholes lives ahead of them. They weren't even adults.

"Now now boys, calm yourselves." Nezu picked up his tea cup he somehow had on him and took a sip, putting it down afterwards. "There is always a different solution, we have room in your first year class, correct Aizawa? And we can make room in the third year class. It's simple, really." He took another sip, leaving the heroes in anticipation. "We offer them spots in the hero course, as a type of rehabilitation. That way, they have two options, jail, or school." This made both heroes happy. At least they had a choice.

"Well then, let's go tell them the news," Aizawa insisted on keeping his voice monotone.

They opened the door to the room, the only thing between them and the villains were the bars they were kept behind.

Every head snapped up except Midoriya, who was back on the bed, completely bored.

"We have an offer." Midoriya finally looked up and he slowly sat on the bed, growling. All Might. He hated All Might with a passion.

All Might stopped talking at the reaction, assuming it was just another villain who hated him. Aizawa started talking, "We want to give you an option, you go to jail for the rest of your lives or you come to UA as a rehabilitation time, of sorts."