Victory (Hinata x Kageyama)

This probs won't be that long cuz imma sucky writer, but I'll try!

∆∆∆∆∆∆

Kageyamas POV

I woke that morning with a cold sweat. It was time for the third game in the championships. And on top of that I had a weird dream. Whatever I've got a game to worry about. Its against 'ThE gReAt KiNg'. Whatever.

∆Timeskip to right before the game in the hallway∆

As always the captain gave a speech. I didn't really hear much of it because I was staring at my crush. The one who will always have my back no matter the situation. He said so himself, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't feel the same way.

"Hey Kageyama, you good?" Someone asked.

"Uhh, yeah, just thinking is all." I quickly replyed.

After everyone started to walk on the cort I grabbed Hinatas jersey and pulled him back.

"What do you want?" Hinata asked.

I didn't respond but instead I pulled him into a deep kiss.

"Do your best." I told him before swiftly walking away.

∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hinatas POV

He... Kissed me?

My crush and person I admire just KISSDE ME?!?!

I quickly jog onto the cort after him.

∆Timeskip to the third thingy about halfway through∆

We were all huddled up during a timeout. What were we suppose to do? They are winning.

"We are gonna need a distraction" coach points out.

After about a minute a thought hits me.

"Leave it to me, but when I do it, don't stop playing!!! Im also gonna need a signal to tell me when."

After a bit of bickering as to what the sifnle was to be, we decided on this hand symbol: 🤞

We got back into the game and not even 5 minutes later I got the symbol.

I quickly ran over to Kageyama, jumped up, wraped my legs around his waist and kissed him.

Both teams stared but our team got over it much faster. While the other team was still stareing our team took the advantage and scored the last point we needed. It was victory.

∆∆∆∆∆∆

Thanks for reading! Anything suggested under these chapters will be ignored! If you want to suggest something go to the first chapter!