𝐈 𝐀𝐦 𝐀 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐨

Chapter One:

Toga wandered peacefully into the school, only thinking happy thoughts. She let her mind wander with her down the halls as she was given a warm welcome from a bunch of other scared people who knew about Toga's psychotic past. As a member of the league of villians.
She sat on an empty bench in the halls, "Freshman, check. Scared as hell, check. No friends on campus to comfort me, Check" she would mumble the words lightly to herself as she starting gently sweating. "Oh god, are people looking at me?" she would peek her eyes up and stare in the halls.
That day she had decided to try something new, and wear her hair down. After not wearing it down properly for almost a whole fortnight, she pulled the thin red bobble out of her hair and shook her head gently "atleast its better than a pigtale" she would smile to herself and proceed to shake her head until all her hair golden, silky, hair fell to her back.

 After not wearing it down properly for almost a whole fortnight, she pulled the thin red bobble out of her hair and shook her head gently "atleast its better than a pigtale" she would smile to herself and proceed to shake her head until all her h...

"hm? People dont really like to make eye contact do they?" she kept gazing around. Until eventually, a teacher would walk to her. This was a new member of staff, her name was Audrey Maize, also known as the pro-hero and 1A gym teacher, Light-in-gale the lightning hero.
" Hey! Kid! Over here! " Light-in-gale waved gently, with one hand in her pocket.
Toga didnt respond instantly, but eventually, stood up and grabbed her bag rushing over to the woman in the blue fleece.
"Oh, yes ma'am!" Toga rushed in the halls and after a second ended up standing up, perfectly straight and formal, by the womans side "Yes ma'am, you needed me?" she puffed her cheeks a small bit. "haha! Its nothing that important, kiddo. I just wanted to tell you ya' schedule is all!" Light-in-gale pulled her hand from her pocket and clutched a peice of yellow card, reading 'Property of UA student: Toga Himiko' on the back.
Toga would reluctantly take the card " yes ma'am, thank you" she placed the card in the brim of her skirt
"So, about my classes?"
You'll be staying in class 1A until further notice"
"Really? Sweet!- oh, i mean- thank you ma'am" she would bow to show her respects
"Please, loose the fancy talk, just call me 'Maize' like the others, m'kay?" she gently bonked Toga on the head and smiled
"Sure thing Maize!" Toga smiled.
"Guess i should get going then?" she said, pointing back down the hall
"make it quick, kiddo, you got one minute" she smirked and proceeded to walk to the staff room
Toga paniked and ran down the halls, getting a warnimg from Iida.
"Whatch your speed, Toga!" he would yell.
"Alright Iida-kun!" she had taken too nicknames now.
A part of her knew she would make a great hero.

Chapter Two:

"Aha- am i late?" she asked herself while rushing into class 1A like a fat kid chasing an ice-cream truck.
She walked in slowly to her desk, while everyone proceeded to sit at theirs
By the time of role-call, toga was nervous to speak up, but waited for a second anyway
" Toga Himiko?" Mr Aizawa would ask clicking a pen in his hand repeatedly.
Her voice would crack gently "h-here sir-" she noticed her mistake, and looked down covering her face. She went a small tone of pink, she believed she embarrassed herself infront of the whole class.
"Himiko-Chan, its fine! We all did the same on our first day, or atleast Deku-kun did anyway!" a familiar voice would repeat along to her "i-im sorry if i sounded like an idiot" she slowly uncovered her face "im not exactly, n-normal right now"
She saw Uraraka patting her shoulder gently "Dont fret it Himiko-Chan!" she smiled and got back to her note book "T-thank you anyway, Uraraka" she would smile and get back to work

Chapter Three:

"P-p-please dont hurt me any longer!" Toga's voice was heard in the distance
Here's whats happening right now, After class, Toga and the other girls all got a froyo from the cafeteria and had lunch. Later on, they all split up and Toga caught up with some perverted maniacs from class 1C.

"Hahaha! Look at the little vry baby- waa, waa!" they three boys who were bullying her all laughed at a mimicing joke another said "G-g-go away!!" Toga yelled, the halls were empty. No one could hear her yell.
Atleast, thats what she thought.
"Jesus woman, you think one of your 'fellow classmates' will come and save you?" the boy began to yell roughly "They arent hear, ya psyco bitch!" the boy leaned in her face, and physically ripped off her tie "AGH-" Toga choked for a brief moment, then stood up again and attempted to fight back.
"Try me, Lady" the boys would proceed to rip off fragments of Toga's shirt and skirt, laughing and observing all the way through.
"Let me go you- Absolute fuckers!" She had released a side she didnt want to release. But at this point she had no choice.
When she blinked, her golden yellow eyes quickly changed from a pretty yellow to a dark blood red, that glimmered with rage
"Now boys, just, what, do you think you area all doing to this poor woman?"
The voice was. Unrecognised..

Chapter Four:

"What did the female here, ever, do to you?" she voice was blocked out by foot steps, that tapped on the cold floor as the rest of the hall went silent
"..." Toga couldnt help but stare at her saviour, he was obviously a male, judging by his rather deep voice." h-hello?-" Toga would quickly shut up by havong her mouth covered by a boy.
She screamed and bit his finger, causing blood to leak heavily.
"Ah! What the fuck is wrong with you!?" the boy leaned back and hit toga round her face, with a clean slap. Toga yelled again in return.

"i told you to stop-" the strange boy would leap out and laugh maniacally, while using the other boys quirk, somehow.
"AHAHAHAH- DID YOU THINK YOU COULD DISOBEY ME WITHOUT PUNISHMENT!? AHAHAHAH-" The boy scoffed and helped toga up with a hand. She could finnaly see his face.

"hello ma'am" toga grabbed his hand and stood up hesitantly, looking at the boy who helped her.
The boy had dark grey eyes which only showed the emotion of envy. And blonde bottle hair that looked an identical color to togas.
"Who.. Are you- exactly?" she leaned into the light more to see him.
"The names Monoma, im a pro student from class 1B in the hero course, suprised you have never heard of me" he laughed and let go of your hand. "besides" he would look at your body up and down "im loving the sight here anyway~"
Since your clothes were ripped, and revealed alot of skin, monoma appeared to show a more perverted side of himself.
Toga blushed tomato red, and covered herself with her blazer "Ah- i- How dare you for checking me out!" toga growled at him, bearing teeth
"Ha! Take it as a compliment, i activated my quirk for you" he straightened his tie, and looked back at toga, lifting her chin gently with a finger "if you dont want your beautiful body to be seen, i suggest you get into a spare uniform" he would pull his face slightly closer to togas and she would keep blushing "i- uh- i- uuuuhhhh-" she had broken down
"hm, i hope to see you again tommorow, Toga Himiko" he smirked and walked back into the darkness.
He left toga with the bodies of knocked out boys, and as the bell rings, you run to the changing rooms. "toga- stop it- no- no- you do not-" she locked herself in a locker.

Was she catching feelings?...