{--You haven't changed--}

A couple days later when the cast was already filming the first of scenes, the teens were obviously excited to try on their new costumes and see what hairstyles they'd have this season. 

   Needless to say Mike lost his bowl cut and took on a more short and mature look, Will kept his, only he had it a lot shorter, it was like he only had bangs. 

  They were all in the dressing rooms, all in their costumes already as they were practicing the lines for the scenes that were to follow that day. 

   Mike and El talking on the phone about her coming home for Christmas the next day. 

    As Millie stood there on the chair in the dressing room she could only think of one thing. 

   What the fuck happened a couple days ago in the trailer with Finn? 

   Why did she didn't mind her ex lover to cuddle her in bed in such a way? Why the hell did she miss him so much? Why the hell did she still want him to touch her in such a manner?

   Just as she was about to move on to her next oblivious thought, she heard the door creek open only to reveal Finn. Millie's head snapped in his direction, wasn't he already with them? She was so caught up in her own thoughts that she missed the moment when he walked out to talk to Iris on the phone.

   ''So the Duffers said that we have to be on set in 3 minutes tops. Right now they're just checking the cameras.'' Finn said as he climbed into the trailer and closed the door behind him. Millie lazily stood up and when she took her phone to exit the trailer along with the others, and Finn, as he held open the door for the others, as soon as only Millie was left, he slammed the door. 

   He then locked it. 

   Millie threw him a quizzical look and she tried to look around for any other thing that she might eye instead of his glare. 

   He had a stern look on his face, his jaw clenching. This was not the Finn that happily entered the room a couple of seconds ago. 

   He seemed, frustrated, angry. His eyes only screamed lust and tension as he took a step forward,getting closer to her. 

   Millie wasn't even able to step back and get away from him, she just stood there, completely frozen under his eyes. Though his pupils were dilated as his chocolate eyes wondered her body, Millie knew something was wrong, he was going to do something. 

   To her.

   He took a step closer to her, still tensed, and looked at her. He brought one of his hands to her face and grabbed her chin between two of his fingers to lift her head so she could only look at him. 

   After about 40 seconds of unbearable tension and stillness, the room echoing with their breaths, Millie opened her mouth to say something, but quickly closed it when she saw him squeeze his eyes trying to form his words. 

   ''What happened that night, Millie? What happened?'' He helplessly said in her face, sounding annoyed and desperate at the same time. The sorrow in his voice broke Millie's heart. She knew what he was talking about and she felt the same way about that night.

   ''Look, I don't know but.--" As soon as she rasped out the words, Finn just grabbed her arm and brought her closer to him. His grip so tight it hurt, was making Millie hiss in pain as her big Bambi eyes looked helplessly looked up at him.

   ''If you say it didn't mean anything then you are crazy.'' Finn whispered in her face delicately, his words leaving marks on her heart. Millie begged  herself to stop the heartbroken thoughts fill her mind, but in this very moment, seeing the one and only person that she loved this way, in so much pain and desperation, well, it was a nightmare.