20

It was now the next day, everyone walking to platform 9 3/4. Harry and the twins were walking behind everyone else awkwardly, this was it. Now their relationship had to be kept a secret.

"Harry" fred mumbled noticing that harry was staring at the ground as he walked. Harry looked up at fred, his eyes were shining with tears. Fred quickly kissed harry and hugged him.

"We'll be okay harry" he said.

"Come on you two!" Molly called. George was standing next to her watching his boyfriends, he was nearly crying himself.

"If she does anything owl me as soon as possible okay?" Molly said to the three. They nodded their heads

"And dont forget... only those closest to you can tell you apart" percy said, a spark in his eye. Harry looked at him confused but the twins nodded at him and ran through to the platform. Harry sighed and followed.

"In here" George said pulling his boyfriends into the only empty space left. Since nobody else was around George pulled harry into his lap and kissed him before laying his head on Harry's shoulder. Suddenly the door slid open,

"Hiya!" Lee said sitting opposite the three

"Ah asked harry out then huh? About damn time too! Wait.... Is that a cat tail?!"

"Ah yeah..." harry said awkwardly.

"What happened?!"

"Ginny" fred said awkwardly

"Oh her" lee said rolling his eyes

"Lee's never had good opinions on Ginny" George said seeing the confused look on Harry's face. Harry made a "o" shape with his mouth. Lee smiled

"You two were right he is cute"

"Back off!" Fred said angrily. Lee laughed

"Dont worry, I'm not Ginny I wont pull anything"

"Move" hermione said to lee as she walked in angrily

"What's wrong?" Harry asked her

"Ginny"

"I hate that name!" George said wrapping his arms tighter around harry. Hermione agreed with him

"What's she done?" Harry asked

"Nothing, she just walked in front of me" hermione mumbled. Everyone laughed

~time skip coz I'm lazy~

The next day at breakfast hermione told Neville, Luna, Lee, Blaise, Pansy, Dean and Seamus to meet at Hagrids at lunch. They all agreed although completely confused as to what she wanted.

Ginny on the other hand was talking to the one and only Cedric diggory. She told him everything that had happened. Cedric was angry at her and at the twins. He wanted harry! So he agreed to help her with the plan she had but he was going to pull his own little stunt. He asked her to make it obvious to harry that he was part of the plan. Sure ginny could think that at the end she would get harry but Cedric was going to make sure harry would be his. They agreed to do what Ginny had planned the next day so harry and the twins couldn't prepare for something so dramatic.

At lunch that day hermione told everyone - Hagrid, Neville, Luna, Lee, Blaise, Pansy, Dean and Seamus. Draco, harry, fred, George and ron were there too - about what ginny had done and what their worries were.

"Diggory?" Luna said awkwardly

"You really think he might do something like that?"

"Hes obsessed with harry, I wouldn't say he wouldn't do something" said ron, who was being hugged from behind by draco.

" he doesn't seem the type" Seamus said awkwardly

"What he means to say is we will keep a close eye on him" Dean said hitting his boyfriend on the back of the head lightly.

"Now 'ou lot better 'e careful!" Hagrid said

"Hagrid,  could you keep an eye on them tomorrow?" Ron asked

" sure 'ou lot want me doing 'hat?" Hagrid asked the group everyone nodded their heads.

They soon had a plan as to how they were going to keep harry and the twins safe. The twins pulled harry away and held his hands as they stood out side watching the lake.

"Harry..." fred mumbled turning to his boyfriend. Harry looked up at him with a worried and scared look

"We have no idea what shes going to do or when shes going to do it" fred said as he moved his free hand up to play with Harry's cat ears.

"There is something I need to tell you...." he mumbled. Harry's heart was beating, what was he going to say? Were him and George going to break up with him?

"Harry- i- I love you!" Fred said. Harry stared up at the taller boy and didnt say anything. George looked between them worriedly

"I- I love you too" harry whispered. Fred smiled and pulled harry into a loving kiss. Once they had pulled away harry looked over at George.

"I know you dont feel the same way... but I also love you" harry said to him. Fred watched as his twin brother looked at the ground and didnt say anything. Harry awkwardly looked back over at fred who smiled at him and kissed him again.

(Sorry this is messy af😅)