School's Troubled-Soul Kids

JENN POV
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE EXPELLED!" Jenn screamed.
"You and Jack have been trouble since the first year and now you two are seniors and act the same!" Princable (made up) Roger spoke.
"Whatever, let's go Jenn." Jack who has been quiet the whole time said.

"UGGGHHHH now what?" Jenn asked to Jack .
"Wanna ditch this dump?" Jack replied.
"Yeah let me go get my stuff." Jenn said.

JACK POV
I already had my stuff so I followed her. When we reached her locker, she opened it and grabbed her stuff, while I'm admiring her beauty. Man I want her to be mine sooo bad!
"Ready?" Jenn questioned
"Huh? Oh yeah." I snapped back to reality.

JENN POV
Jack was infront of me so I admired him. I had the much hugest crush on him since forever!
We reached to a store.
"Why are we here?" I asked
"To get revenge on the school known as hell." He replied.
I smirked, and started grabbing spray paint and bats, I insisted to pay, but Jack did when I wasn't looking. We reached school and it was already night and school ended. We might've or might've not stopped by chipotle. we climbed over the fence that guarded the football feild.
Since I was shorter Jack had to help, he accidentally grabbed my butt.
"Jack!"
"What its was a accident, plus you have a nice butt." He chuckled.
When we finally got over the fence we started spray paint and hit everything with the bats.
"Be right back." Jack said
"Ok."
He came back a couple of minutes later and had a Laddar. he was climbing up to the score board, when he turns and looks at me and yelled out so I can hear; no peaking!!
"No promises!" I yelled back smirking, but I'm not gonna look.
*an hour later*
"Ok! You can look now!!" Jack yelled.
I turned around and saw "I love You" spray painted on the score board. Then Jack screamed ;
"JENNIFER THE MOST GORGEOUS GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, AND I WANT YOU TO BE MINE!" Jack started climbing down the the Laddar and finally reached me and quietly asked "will you?"
And I said "I thought you'd never asked." I jumped in his arm and kissed him, the kiss soon deepened with a add of tongue movement. Jack Carried me to the bleechers and put me down not breaking the kiss, I started unzipping his jacket (I know he Probaly has a sweatshirt on in the photo, but let's just pretend.) and undoing his flannel He had on, and so He started fiddling on the ends of my shirt. Then I finally pulled it off revealing me in a white tank that was see through, so you could see a black paced bra. Jack smirked. He started going down my Jaws to my neck and finding my sweet spot and started sucking on it, which made me moan. (😳😂) so I palmed his bulged he had which made him groan😏
*sirens going on*
"&#!7!" Jack cursed. (Whatever cursed word you want😂) and we run to the opposite side of where the cops were and he helped me climbed but quicken his speed and so Did I. we ran to his apartment and started laughing historically.
After the laughing we continue our love session and let's just say things got rough (😏😉😂) THE END!!