22

Maya helps Emma into her apartment, immediately being greeted by Allie.

"hey what's up?" she notices Emma's state. "Emma? What happened are you okay?"

"no."

"Ryan took advantage of her," Maya answers for her.

"Again? i'm gonna kill that son of a bitch."

"Emma should I call Timothée?" she continues.

"no! I don't want him knowing about this."

"okay, let's go to your room, i'm gonna call Adalyn." Allie knows Ada will know what to do about this.

Emma doesn't speak another word and lies down on her bed. Maya leaves, she needs to cover this up so it doesn't get out into celeb news.

***

"is she okay??" Adalyn asks Allie once she walks in the apartment.

"I don't know she hasn't said a word since she got here. She told me not to call Timothée do you think I should?"

"no not yet but maybe later... let's go talk to her." The two walk down the hall into Emma's room to see her lying on her bed staring at the ceiling.

"Emma honey? are you okay?"

no answer.

"You can talk to me if you want, and Allie we're here for you."

"That's right we got u," Allie says.

Adalyn sits on the bed before Emma sits up and hugs her, tighter than ever.

"He pushed me- and slapped me and started touching me, everywhere. I can still feel it-" she starts crying.

"shhh you don't have to tell us if it hurts too much," Allie sits next to her and engulfs them both into a hug.

"Why does this happen to me?"

"I don't know honey," Adalyn's heart is breaking at the thought of Ryan doing this to her, to her daughter.

The three of them stay in silence until Emma calms down and they leave her alone, realizing she needs some space.

All the while this is happening Timmy has called three times with no answer. Which is weird because she usually answers. He decides to not dwell on it too much and scrolls through twitter, until he sees a headline that makes him lose his breath for a second.

What happened between Emma Maguire and Ryan Staff?

As you might already know Emma Maguire is a model and has done some acting roles. She is very well known in New York, mostly doing stuff with Prada and Louis Vuitton.

Her ex boyfriend- Ryan Staff whom she dated for 2 years is a rising actor after being in a few movies 1-2 years ago.

Rumor is that Ryan tried to get her back after seeing an article this morning about the teasing of Emma Maguire and Timothée Chalamet dating.

Emma was at a photo shoot for Louis Vuitton, announcing on her instagram story this morning about it. Ryan must of been mad because an anonymous source says he showed up at the photo shoot and tried to win Emma back, in maybe not the best way.

All I can say right now is that if Emma was hurt I hope the best for her and that Ryan did nothing to hurt one of New York's sweethearts.

All Timmy can do is panic, he never believes these articles but she said she would call him after the shoot and she hasn't been answering any of his calls.