Fluffy snake

Todoroki woke up only to see his body had disappeared!
He was so sad to see his beautiful legs gone! Just as he turned to put his clothes on, he noticed Deku lying beside him and the floor covered in empty beer bottles. Had he hooked up with Deku?
No...
He couldn't have...
Right?
As he rolled out of bed he felt his body! Todoroki was relieved that he still had organs but he was confused as to why he felt so long. "Deku!" He tried to wake him by yelling and it worked. Deku sat up confused looking for any sign of Shotou. "Shotou? Where are you" Deku was just as confused as Todoroki was.
"Down here Midoryia!" Deku laughed "why are you a fluffy snake?"
"I don't know Deku but I need help!"
Just as Deku stood up, he noticed his legs were broken. He fell to the ground and fainted.
"Oh shit! DEKU!"
Todoroki had no idea how he was going to get recovery girl in time to save both him and Midoryia. Just as he thought all hope was lost, Uraka and Asui came out of the closet, LITERALLY. They burst into the dorm screaming "WE'RE LESBIANS!!!"
"Uraka! Asui! I'm a fluffy snake and I think Deku is dead!!!"
Asui looked around the room confused "Todoroki? Where are you" Uraka  noticed Todoroki on the ground and lifted him by the scruff. "Ow! Put me down!!!" It was very uncomfortable to be lifted by only a piece of skin despite common pet caring instructions.
"TODOROKI YOU DAMN CHEATER IM GONNA BEAT YOUR FERRET ASS!!"
Todoroki squealed, Bakugo he had hooked up with him once and now it was as if they were dating. It looked as if Bakugo had turned Todoroki into a fluffy snake but how? His quirk was explosions not turning people into animals.