Guess who's back

Ryan's POV

Y/n was busy going through old projects as I sat on one of the chairs while on my phone. I might not be nearly as musically talented as Y/n, but his fame sure did rub off on me.

I've been getting a lot of comments and DMs from people wanting to know what has happened. Somehow people even managed to contact my email that I haven't been using for ages now. Apparently word somehow got out and I'm willing to bet Y/n's memory that it all, or as least has something to do with Q.

I hear Billie's signature Dodge pulling back into the driveway. Y/n has been silently working on his project the whole time.

Billie barges into the room, gently puts down her Takis and dives onto a nearby couch. Finneas follows into the room shortly after, carrying a couple of takeouts from Taco Bell.

Ryan: What's up with Billie?

Finneas: We almost got run over by some news reporters that wanted to know what happened.

Her voice is muffled from her face planting onto the couch, but is still audible.

Billie: Q probably spread the word of how his ass got beaten.

Ryan: You guys manage to get away?

Finneas: Barely. Pass this onto Y/n.

He gestures towards one of the bags and looks at Billie. She responds with a sigh as she gets up.

Y/n POV

I was so immersed in this nostalgic project of mine that I didn't notice Billie amd Finneas returning.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and got a huge fright. I take off my headphones, expecting to see Ryan's smug face, only to see Billie laughing as she hands me a bag of food.

Something inside me just woke up. I don't mean that in the dirty way, but something just felt different...

Billie's POV

Y/n just got the biggest fucking scare I've ever seen. I was laughing so hard as I handed him his takeout.

Something seemed wrong though. I mean, the second he took the bag, his eyes twinkled differently. He just stared at me while holding the bag.

Y/n's POV

I think this is it. I remember back to the second chapter. I mean back to when Billie gave me food in the hotel. It was right then and there when I fell in love with her.

She was already insanely beautiful, but her care for my health and how we connected just made me fall deeper in love.

I put my takeout down as I stood up and everyone was still laughing. I pulled her into an embrace and kissed her forehead. Just like that, the room went silent, before something loud was heard...

Ryan: NO FUCKING WAY!!!

Ryan screamed as he threw us with a couch pillow.

The feeling I got was hard.... to put in words that is.

The sound of Ryan and Finn freaking out because they understood, the way Billie's eyes sparkled with confusion, the feeling of Billie's increased heart rate. Everything just felt amazing.

Billie's sparkling eye's turned into tears as she gripped me tighter. I returned the favour and kissed her neck.

I felt her words vibrate through my soul as she spoke into my chest.

Billie: You better not be fucking with me.

Y/n: More like "I better not fuck up your hair."

She looked deep into my eyes and started giggling. She stood on her toes and gave me a kiss to remember.

She didn't even fucking ask permission, she just shoved her tongue into my goddamn mouth. Fucking asshole.

I fought like my life was on the line, at least until SOMEONE cleared their throat to remind us that they were watching.

We pull apart and both look towards Ryan who had his hands in the air as if someone yelled "freeze!" He then whipped his eyes towards Finneas and everyone turned to look at him.

He laughed nervously and slowly backed out of the room, grabbing Ryan by the collar and dragging him out as well.

Billie and I just stared into each other's eyes for a while. Why didn't I feel this sooner?

Y/n: I'm sorry for being late.

Billie smacked my cheek lightly and smiled. I gently pushed her to the nearest wall, her hands miraculously pressing the play button on the song i was working on.

The song that I was working on when I fell in love with her, played in the background as I kissed her neck.

She started moaning softly into my ear as her nails digged into my back. I started sucking on her neck, dragging my tongue to different spots.

She pulled me closer as she started grinding hard onto me. I felt her hot breath on my skin as I continued to suck on her bottom lip. She got tired of the teasing and forcefully pulled me into a hot, lustful kiss. Our tongues danced around almost perfectly synchronized.

I pulled away to tease her, only for her to pull me closer. I swear if she pulled me any closer I would be inside of her.

She moaned loudly as I grabbed her ass, and I heard a loud bang. The song stopped as well.

Finneas literally kicked the door down, looking around with his hands covering his eyes.

Finneas: LOOK, I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GUYS ARE, AND I KNOW YOU GUYS JUST FELL IN LOVE AGAIN, BUT NOT IN MY FUCKING STUDIO!

We both sighed. I looked into her eyes of joy this time, and pecked her one more time.

Ryan: Is it safe to "come" in?

Ryan asked from the other side, laughing at his own joke.

Finneas: I don't know my eyes are still closed.

Billie: Yes it's fine.

She sighs, yet laughs.

Ryan peeked into the room, his wavy hair, brown eyes and fingers were all we could see.

He then walked normally into the room and rubbed the back of his neck.

Ryan: Finneas was going crazy thinking about what you guys would've done to the studio.

Finneas removes his hands from his eyes.

Finneas: Shut up.

Billie: Why don't we all just calm down and fucking watch like a movie or something.

Y/n: Yeah. The song is almost done anyways.

A/n

Sorry this chapter is all over the place, just got a sudden burst of inspiration and had to do this.

The story is officially done! This doesn't mean that I won't be adding any fillers or anything, because you guys would want me to continue this xD.

I will also be (hopefully) working on that Zombo story I had in mind, that might be a full on novel soooooo...

Yeah this is officially it! Glad to have you guys with on this journey, fingers crossed that I can still make more for y'all to enjoy!