Chapter 30: Happy ending?

"Do you know when they're going to finish?" Namjoon asked as 2 figures appeared behind him. He looked around and saw...

Namjoon POV

I turned around to see Jin and Yoongi. Jin had tied Yoongi's hands up and we looked at them confused.

"Y/N. Go check on your brothers for me please, Jungkook and Taehyung." I said as she nodded and went out of the room.

"Okay, explain!" Jin said as he placed Yoongi down on the bed.

"Look, I didn't do anything wrong!" Yoongi defended as he looked at us like we were maniacs.

"What did you do then?" Hoseok asked as we all looked at him.

"Look, all I did was make her faint and then brought her to jail." He said looking at us in a way that he seemed disgusted.

"How did you do that in such a short amount of time?" I asked as he just rolled his eyes, then i looked at him, still waiting for an answer.

"Oh, you actually don't know?" He said as I looked at him with my derp face.

"I thought you would know, I had too many high expectations for you." He said as he smirked at me.

"This is not the time to act swag and cool, just tell us what did you do?" I said as I calmed down.

"So I brought her, gave her a can of sprite which I added some sleeping pills then she fell asleep and I called the police and they arrested her. By the time she wakes up she's going to already be in a cell!" He said as he chuckled at his last comment.

"Why did she scream then?" Jin said, looking very confused.

"She screamed just because I gave her sprite." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"MY SPRITE?!?!" Hoseok asked out of nowhere.

"No! Well, yes, but-" He said as Hoseok jumped on Yoongi, but Yoongi dodged at the last second, that didn't stop Hoseok though. Hoseok chased Yoongi around the room and then finally Yoongi ran outside of the room then I heard a crash.

I ran outside to see, Yoongi and Y/N on the floor and Jungkook and Taehyung helping both of them up.

"Yoongi oppa!" Y/N shouted as she hugged Yoongi, like she saw him for the first time.

"Thank you Taetae and Kookie oppa." Y/N said as she hugged them as well.

"T-Taehyung, J-Jungkook. You guys are back!" Yoongi said as he hugged them along with Y/N. At that moment Hoseok and Jin came running in for a hug and then I joined as well.

"I love you guys!" We all said, then we heard footsteps and we backed away. Then later we saw a figure appear, it was Jimin!

"How could you guys hug without m- TAEHYUNG-SII, JUNGKOOK-SII!" he shouted as he ran into a hug. We stayed there for a while out in the hallway until I looked at Y/N and said.