Chapter 12: Tuxes and Sweet Nothings

*Jasper's POV*

We leave after the girls at about eleven a.m. There is not a spot of sun, not that I'm complaining.

All of us men hop into the Jeep and the Camaro. I put my head in my hand. This wedding stuff is so stressful. I don't know why we can't just go to the courthouse to sign papers. It would be so much easier, but Rose and Alice both insisted that we have an actual wedding.

We make it to the warehouse. We make it in and begin looking for my suit. The men pick out several suits, but none of them seem very fitting. I see a dark royal blue suit hanging on the clearance rack.

"I like this one," I say out loud.

"I like that pick, too," Emmett chimes in. "What if we do blue shirts and gold suits? That's the right color, correct?" he asks.

"Yes," I answer.

Emmett picks out the suits for the others, and we all go to pay for them. We next head out to just have some fun. We go on a hunt, to a small bar for a few drinks, and to a laser tag arena. All in all, it was pretty fun.

One week is all that is left before Willow finally becomes my legal wife. I go and pick out a wedding band with a topaz gem in the center. Carved on the inside are the words "never letting go".

The boys and I head back home to see that the girls are all relaxed watching a movie. Well, everyone except Willow. "She's upstairs," Rose says without looking away from the screen. Titanic what a dumb movie.

Edward chuckles. "It's true," I say before running upstairs.

I open the door to my bedroom. Willow is spread across the bed with her eyes closed. I shake her a bit. She opens her eyes. She holds out her arms wanting to cuddle. I chuckle and crawl in next to her. She cuddles into me. I wrap my arms around her.

"We should get back to our place. The horses won't feed themselves," I say, after lying there for about an hour. She sighs. "I'll take that as an okay."

We walk downstairs to say good-bye. I head out to the truck to start it up. I wait in the car for what feels like ages. Willow finally comes out of the house. I pull out of the driveway.

In about thirty minutes, we arrive at our house. I go inside to shower. I hear the front door close. Mmh... maybe I am just hearing things.

*Willow's POV*

I put on an old shirt and sweatpants. I walk out the front door and walk to the garage. I set up a large canvas. I hang large paint filled balloons on the top of the board.

I take a few darts and begin to throw them at the canvas. I have Fifty Shades of Grey music playing in the background. I begin to slowly sway my hips to the beat of the music.

All of the balloons are gone from the top of the board. I flip the canvas upside down. I add more balloons to the bottom of the canvas. I again begin to toss my dart at the balloons.

I think about the wedding. I haven't even had time to travel the world. I am not sure if Jasper would do that with me or not. I will never get to live through my twenties, go to college parties, or wake up shit faced with some random dude. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. Not that I am unhappy with Jasper. I will just never be able to experience life the same way as a vampire.

I feel strong arms wrap around my waist. I jump at first not realising that it's Jasper. "Hello, Darling," he whispers into my ear with a chuckle.

I let out a sigh. "You scared me," I say, playfully hitting his chest. He gently kisses my lips.

"You still love me though," he says.

"You're such an ass," I say rolling my eyes.

"Well, this ass says that it's late," Jasper replies.

"What are you going to do about it. You are not my dad," I snap back in a playful tone.

"This," he says, throwing me over his shoulder.

I gasp at his sudden action. "Jasper, put me down," I pout. He carries me all the way into the house. He plops me down on our bed. "That's not fair," I complain.

He hands me Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. "You should read it to me," he requests.

I roll my eyes while smiling. "Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much." I began. The rest of the night is spent reading and stolen kisses.