Return of the Overlord

Lloyd's p.o.v.

We meet Dr.Juilian on the shore, I look up at the direction of dad's camp. Kai's in there, suffering who knows what. We head there, breaking the door down.

No one is around, the ultimate weapon is gone as well, we follow the tracks. Dr.Juilian has to go back to the ship for he can't keep up.

We run ahead "I hope Kai is okay. He's my...my fianceé." I say. "And he's my brother. I know hem being captured is tough, but he's tougher. Tougher than most of us. We'll see hem again. Count on it." Nya said.

I look down, uncle Ronin pats my shoulder. "Kai has brought us closer. He will surv....." A scream rangs out, not of pain, but pure anger.

Coming to the beach, Garmatron is at the shore. Between the pillars, Kai tugs on the chains holding hem, wings wrapped in the chains. His wrists are bleeding from being raw.

He let's out a roar in anger, ohhh, Kai's pissed. "Father." I call out. Dad turns around, looking at me. "Hello son. Like how your beloved is." Rage fills me. We rush forward, I go for Kai but dad grabs me and slams me into the rails.

Kai cries out, I look, seeing his lips stitched closed. Kicking dad away, I rush to Kai. He goes ballistic, a hand grips my gi, I'm thrown into the console. Father slams his hand on the button and a capsule of Dark Matter is fired.

Kai screams, we ninja stare at the impact. Dad fires multiple shoots, Kai cries, he must know the location. I go over, ripping the chains off. Kai opens his wings, hovering above the floor.

The Overlord is laughing, I don't like it. Kai grabs me, he flies off as a beam of light erupts from father.

Kai's p.o.v

Watching as Garmadon is Possessed, Lloyd goes to run up. I grab hem, Lloyd looks at me, my eyes say it all. "Father...."

Wu shakes his head. "No, Lloyd. That is no longer your father." Lloyd looks down (sad) "But what about the prophecy? It said I had to face my father." He said, looking up.

Misako walks up, patting Lloyd on the shoulder. "You still must, but now the Overlord has possessed him. Unlike your father, the Overlord will show you no mercy." Misako said.

I nuzzle Lloyd. *You can do this, Lloyd.* I sign. Jay nods, throwing up a fist. "We're here and behind you all the way." Jay says. "He's tough, but you're tougher." Cole said.

I look to Garmadon, he's nothing like what he was.

Zane walks up, patting Lloyd's shoulder. "But we have to act before his evil gets more powerful." He says.

I take to the air, summing water. Throwing it at Garmadon, I'm snatched by a net. Destroying the Stone Warriors, I'm thrown in the machine. Garmadon fires it and I'm sailing through the air.

Seeing asphalt, I curl up, a collum of water catches me. It sets me down, I look, freezing at the person running over.

"Kai, your okay. But, what's happened to you.

-----------------
Guess who it is.