Chapter 20

I woke to the sun glaring at me through the window. I wipe my tired eyes that have dried tears still sticking to them. I look to the side to see Harry laying next to me with his toned arm draped over my stomach.

I try to get up without waking Harry, but I fail miserably. Harry stirs in his sleep until his beautiful green eyes open, squinting at me.

"Hey."

"Hey," I whispered.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"I'm fine."

Harry stares at me for a moment, examining my face. Then he grabs my hand and pulls me to his chest.

"Don't lie to me." He whispered into my ear.

I close my eyes and think about the events that took place in the last 24 hours. My boyfriend threw me an amazing birthday party, Harry and I said we loved each other for the first time, but while we were having fun both my parents were killed in a car crash.

I don't know how this could happen.

What am I gonna do now?

Where will I live?

Who'll take care of me?

"What's going on in here?"

He gently taps his finger against my temple.

I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know what's gonna happen next. I like to be in control of things, but right now there's nothing for me to control. I have nowhere to go. None of my family really even know I exist, so no one would take me in. I have no idea what to expect." I rant to Harry.

He kisses my forehead lightly.

"I'm not really sure what to say right now. I know you wouldn't want me to pity you but I genuinely feel sorry. No one should have to go through what you are."

I nod into Harry's chest.

After about another twenty minutes Harry helps me get up and convinces me to go down to eat. 

*******

The next couple of days were hard but Harry was with me the whole time. I'm really grateful for him. Without him, I don't know what I would have done.

I still don't really have a home but I'm living with Harry right now. I don't think I'd be able to live by myself yet. I know that I have to leave soon, because Harry needs to leave to finish his tour in less than five days.

Right now I'm getting ready to meet with a lady from the child protection agency to discuss my "current situation". 

Harry and the boys went to talk to their manager but Harry said he would be back in time to pick me up and go to the meeting with me. 

I get dress for the first time in ages and walk downstairs to the living room. I grab my phone and scroll through Instagram while waiting for Harry. 

After about ten minutes I hear the front door open and in comes Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn. 

"Hey. Are you ready to go?"

I silently nod

Harry grabs my hand and helps me to his car.

We are in the car for a short amount of time before we arrived at a building.

I'm so nervous right now.

I'm so glad Harry's here, because I don't think I'd be able to do this without him.

Inside the building, a lady gives us directions to go up to an office with a women sitting at a desk.

Harry and I take a seat on the two chairs placed in front of her desk.

"Hello. How are you both, today?" The women asked.

"Fine." I responded.

"So today we're gonna be talking about your placement. I'm aware that you're parents passed on the night of your eighteenth birthday. So you do have the opportunity to be placed in care. Or since you're now considered an adult, you may choose to opt out of care."

I don't want to be placed in a home.

"I know this is a big decision, but you could receive help up until you're twenty. If you choose to opt out today you won't be receiving any care. Where are you currently living?" She asked.

"She's been staying at my place." Harry said.

"Oh that's great, this is hour boyfriend, correct? Are you living with him?"

"No, I was just spending sometime there." I said.

"Okay, well then the options are to be placed in a home, or for you to move into your own place."

"Sorry, can I talk to Eve, in private for a moment?" Harry interrupted.

"Of course." The women said with a smile.

Harry and I stepped out into the hallway for privacy.

"Stay with me." Harry blurted out.

"What?" I asked.

"Stay with me. You can come on tour with us, and you won't have to worry about the money aspect."

"I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to be a bother to all of you."

"You could never be a bother. I love you  so much, and so do all of the guys." He says.

I bit my lip, thinking.

That would be amazing...

"Please?" He asked.

"Are you sure this is okay?"

"Absolutely." He stated with confidence.

"Okay." I grinned.

"Really?"

"Yes."

He smiled super big and gave me a hug, lifting me a few inches off the ground.

"Come on let's go tell the lady, cause I'm starving." He said.

"Okay." I laughed.

Once we told the lady that I didn't want to be in care, and I was going to move in with Harry, we left the building to go pick up some lunch from a bar-b-q place nearby.

I'm really excited to be with Harry, but now we're headed back to tell the rest of the boys, and I'm starting to get nervous as to what they had to say about it.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

AGHHHH!!!!

I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK!!!! YAYYY!

Hey everyone. I'm so so so sorry. I was logged out of my account for about a year. But I was finally able to recover it last night.

And no I didn't write this chapter over night lol. It was in my drafts but I never got to publish it soo here it is!

Hope y'all liked this chapter. I'm gonna try to write more often.

I really hope people still want to read this 🥺

Please vote, comment, and follow if you liked this chapter. 😁