Chapter 1

You took your bag and your baggage. Uncle Alistair was taking all of your things in the car and you went to your lab, the empty lab.  You took all the things and you needed all.
"Is that all? " Uncle Alistair asked you as he was done packing all your things. "Nope, " you then looked at him with a frown. He then ran and hugged you. You flinched and continued sobbing, hugging him back tightly. He forced himself not to cry infront of you, but tears were forming in his eyes. 
"Let's go, " two of you broke the hug.
He was in the front and his chauffeur closed the door for you. You unlocked your phone and reveals a wallpaper of your and a your father.

-

You arrived at the airport station of San Fransokyo, where your Uncle Krei  has dwelled. You still have your messy hair like your father's, your glasses and your braces were still there.
"I'm sure you'll like it here Y/n, you are in the Home of Big Hero 6!" He exclaimed, showing interest and enerpreneaurship of his tone. You tried to look from the bright side.
As the car arrived, you two entered and your bags were packed too.
You arrived in his house, and it was big. The Butler arrived, "Goodmorning Andreus, " Your uncle greeted. "Goodmorning Master Krei, "
He then looked at you with a shock. "She's my niece, Y/n this is Andreus, "
"Goodmorning sir, " he was enlightened and he smiled. "Goodmorning Master y/n, "
"Andreus, take her to her room, " he nodded and
"Follow me, " he commanded. 
You were following him down the hallways. The designs were aesthetic and walls were looking matte white. As you arrived in the room, you looked at the Butler, "Thank you sir," you said. "No worries, Ms. Y/n, " with his confident tone, you opened the door and found the room enticing.
You had a good studytable and a comfy bed.
The bags were delivered in your room and you lie in the comfy bed.
"Anything you need Ms? "
"I want a nap, " you mumbled and let the drowsiness consume you.

"They wanted to create an energy amplifier, it could create a big massive explosion of the city and you said it's a no biggie? "
"Come on Father, you could be one of the founders who made a limitless energy, an invention like that could provide the city an infinity storage of the city! There's no harm in trying like you said, " you snapped back to your Father and he sighed
"If! You study and socialize with others-"
"Deal! "

You woke up in a bad dream, it was a horrible event as you recall. Tears were forming in your eyes and you were breathing heavily. As you looked at your stuff, you came back to reality that he was gone. 
It was 2pm and you were then fixing your things. You put your clothes in the wardrobe and put your other supplies in the cabinet. You arranged your books in the shelf with your figurines and your journasl.
As you heard a knock, "Come in, " and continue putting your picture frame of your Dad. "Hey Y/n, " your uncle called and you looked at him, then walked towards him. "Nice, " he complimented. Even in your fuzzy hair and weird frames, you were still hygienic in some ways B-)
"You must be hungry, am I correct? " he then showed his flashy smile, "I guess? "
Your tummy disagreed with you.
"Let's go to a restaurant shall we? "

You were still in your Black Hoodie with skinny jeans then you decided to brush your teeth then With your fuzzy hair attracting people, it made you feel awkward.
You arrived in a restaurant that gathered mysterious eyes, you weren't an outcast as you were,you were then an alien? Neeeeerd.

As he ordered his, you looked at the menu, "What do you want Y/n?" You peeked at the woman who was waiting irritably on your food.
"I-i want a (f/food) please," she then left and covered your face with the menu. You were sweating because of the attention. Your uncle put your menu down and looked at you.
"You're not used of the people's attention do you?","I guess this is their first time seeing a weirdo," you spoke with sadness. "Don't be too harsh on yourself y/n. You see, when my parents died, I had the same mindset as yours, I was scared of the people, I didn't want to be involved. But as day grows by, I build up my confidence and do things that make me happy. Sometimes you need to embrace the change, to move forward," he then gives you a reassuring smile. "He's so proud to have you Y/n," unto his comfort,you give him back a smile and waited for the meal.

Y/n and Krei was walking around the mall to buy some things y/n needed. She wasn't a flashy one and doesn't like to outshine other people, but Krei told her she wasn't only need to be blooming inside but blooming outside too. Krei picked some skincare she might need and some comic books as she enthusiastically requested. Hiro and the gang shopped as Honey requested. They all agreed since they need to buy some things too, Honey has her new clothes and Fred bought some figurines,  Baymax was with them too. As time eventually came Y/n saw some teens talking and her and her uncle was walking with them in a parallel destination. 

"Hi Hiro! " you were suddenly stupefied when your uncle called one of the teens.  You began to feel ashamed of yourself, especially on Honey's sense of fashion, Go go's cool aura and Fred's enthusiasm and Hiro being him, being a 14 year old kid, same as hers.
There's always this something when you face to another teens same age as you and you feel awkward and conscious about yourself. 
"Hi Krei! "Hiro answered, then looked at your direction as you hid on his back. "Hi Krei! "Honey chirped and so as Fred. He then pulled you back to his side that made you flinched and looked at them.
"This is y/n, my niece, " He introduced and they looked at you. Wasabi had a weird reaction and same as Fred. Honey then Shook your hands and smiled. "Nice to meet you y/n, "
then came back to her spot when she went to the front to see you.  "She'll be studying to SFIT too! "He smiled at them and you smiling sheepishly, then covering your eyes of the awkward moment.  "Oh that's amazing! " Honey spoke. "She'll be in the next student showcase then, "
Wasabi answered smoothly. "Yep! "He said with a popping 'p'.
"I guess we'll get going now, " as your uncle stated, you were confidently enlightened. They all exchanged their goodbyes and "See you y/n, " Hiro spoke, made you blush and then walked with your Uncle Alistair Krei.