🌸Courtyard🌸

[Y/N]- your name
[F/C]- Favorite color
[E/C]- eye color
[H/C]- Hair color
[N/N]- nickname
[L/N]- Last name
[F/N]- first name
[Y/P]- your pronouns
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If the reader seems like ishimaru uhhhhh sorry...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click click click-! you hear your shoes along the pavement as you rushed through to the courtyard to meet up with your friend Leon Kuwata. You know he didn't care what time you met up with him but you still wanted to get there fastly. While in a hurry you bump into someone falling over startled. "ah shit" You muttered as you fell down onto the pavement and hear a few snickers "I guess you could say [y/n] really fell for owada!" One of the popular girls, Celestia Ludenberg, blurted out with a laugh. Your face went a bit red 'Owada...? As in Mondo Owada the leader of the crazy diamonds?! Oh god he is gonna kill me' you thought to yourself as you attempted to get up but fell again and hear more laughs. Suddenly Mondo turned around then extended a hand out to you.

"Don't listen to that bitch she's just a stuck up little princess.." he whispered which made you giggle as you took his hand. You got up and immediately stared at ground with a tint of pink on your cheeks, you had always had the biggest crush on mondo but never the courage to talk to him, you looked up with a soft smile "Ah sorry for running into you, I'm [Y/N], nice to meet you!" You went to shake his hand but realized you were still holding onto his hands and you pulled your hands away blushing "Sorry.." He sighed and shook his head "Jeez just stop apologizing already...You didn't do anything wrong. You just forgot to let go of my hand, and you only ran into me because you were hurrying." He gave you a smile and you looked down yet again, he had never been this kind to anyone before so it felt weird to you. "Oh okay I am sorry for apologizing then..ah dammit I did it again." You said panicked and looked down embarrassed

"Hey it's okay to keep apologizing you jus shouldn't apologize for what you don't need to okay? Its not bad to apologize when you think you mess up but if you didn't mean to do the thing you shouldn't go around saying sorry!" You sighed and messed with your [H/C] hair nervously "People alway tell me that.. but that's hard to do when you fuck up everything.." You sad with a slightly saddened tone as mondo placed a hand on your shoulder making you flinch and blush a bit "Hey, you do not fuck up everything okay? That's just celestia and her bitch squad getting to you." He said with a sincere tone. you nodded "yeah I let them get to me a lot...I don't really have the confidence to stand up to them really...or to anyone"

You heard a sigh from mondo then he snapped his attention back to you. "If they ever make fun of you again I could always teach them a lesson!" He cracked his knuckles and got a slightly angered expression "T..there is no need to solve this problem with violence but thank you for wanting to help with someone like me." You say a slightly nervous giggle as mondo pulls you into a hug then quickly pulls away "Ah it's no big deal really I protect most of my friends- not that I'm saying you have to be my friend I just..I dunno you seem cool so" he said rubbing his neck nervously which made you giggle because you had always found it cute when he did that "We can be friends if you want to! You seem really cool too uh...bro! Haha" you gave a sweet smile.
"Alright cool then heh..it's nice to have you as a friend! Anyways you should probably get to where you were in such a rush to get to now..see ya!" You waved to him walking off to meet up with leon having a short convo then rushing off to class

(God this sucks but i feel too attached to this to rewrite or delete it)