- oikawa tooru

a lil background about the story:
you're a 5th year college student whose about to graduate architecture in 2 months, you and oikawa live together, and oikawa's 2 years older than you.

words count: 2521 words
—————

you just got home from school after a very tiring swimming training, you were super exhausted, so exhausted you really want to go to bed

"i'm home" you said loud and clear for your boyfriend tooru oikawa to hear.

as you were placing your shoes on your shoe rack, you saw your boyfriend coming from the kitchen looking at you from afar  with a finger on his lips signalling you to stay quiet and pointed on the phone stuck on his ear.

"oh, okay?" you said confused since he wasn't like this, he would always greet you with kisses and a warm hug when you come home from training.

he looked very serious so you just went to your shared room, you changed your clothes. you were wearing something very cozy since you are craving for relaxation after a week of stress.

"no, that would make everyone uncomfortable, iwa-chan. of course i want everything to be perfect for them!"

so he's talking to iwaizumi, them? who's them? is he planning another party for his fangirls?

you went outside your shared room and went down to his gaming room, you saw him on his spinning chair, wearing sweatpants and a sweater. you got close to him and asked him on his other ear,

"what's wrong babe?"

he covered the lower part of his phone so iwaizumi won't hear your conversation.

"babe, now's not the right time." he said and quickly stuck the phone on his ear again, making you feel unwanted.

he wasn't giving or paying you attention for the whole time you were here, you are so confused on what's happening to him, he got mad over that small gathering?

an idea came into your mind, and you went and prepared everything up.

after 12 minutes of "preparing things up" you went to his gaming room again, you heard him and his voice is a little bit calmer now,

"oh ashlynn-chan, yes, we got it all set. oh don't worry about it, we got it under control."

ashlynn, the girl oikawa mentioned before when he introduced you to his fangirls. she was practically the "admin" or "leader" of oukawa's fandom.

you were standing there, jealous as hell. how can he talk to her so calmly like that? you were mad jealous so you went to him and knelt down. without any warning you cupped his member and massaging it until he faced you with a "what-are-you-doing" face. you simply ignored him and pulled his member out and playing with it like how he wants it to be played.