(Virgin)Levi x (Experienced) Reader pt2

"We aren't finished." She says while going down. Fuck me, he's huge.

"Wha-" he didn't get to finish his question. Leaving a long slow stroke with her tongue on his shaft. Slowing taking him in. "Take a deep breath and breathe from your nose (y/n). You should take all of him in."

He started to groan, and bucked his hips, making her gag. Out of instict, he grabbed her by her hair and bobbed her head up and down on him , his breathing getting shallow and the sounds of her quiet moans were enough to make him reach climax.

Making eye contact she swallowed him . Making sure every drop of him was cleaned, pulling up with an obnoxious pop.

He pulled her up to his lap and flipped her to her back, catching her by surprise. "Show me what you like" she kissed him again and slowly guided his hand to the front of her pajama bottoms.

His cold hands touching her heat made her gasp, "You're so wet, this really turned you on that much?" He asked slowly rubbing her.

"You sure you haven't done this?"

He let out a deep chuckle, "Positive."

She slid his middle and index finger, her juices making it easier, "Now move them in and out"

He began to move, almost painfully slow. As if he knew how to touch her already. "Like this?"

"Y- yea. Now go faster" as if on command he went faster, causing her to moan out profanities.

"Do you want me to go harder?"

"Please, ah"

He pulled away and pulled her bottoms down but froze. What if I do this wrong ? What do I do? Shaking his head from his insecure thoughts he went down. Pulling her pajama bottoms off as his mind was racing with what's ifs.

She was soaked , he was the reason why too. This made his confidence grow. Starting with his index finger he entered and lick at her clit. Making her gasp.

"Oh God. More please" he pulled out his fingers and pulled her hips twords him. Sucking on her inner thigh and leaving small bites going up .

Putting his mouth to her cunt , he started to suck at her clit. Screaming his name as she orgasmed . He lapping up her juices with his tongue. He looked up to her and to see a lovely sight.

Her hair a mess , out of breath and gasping for air, he did that. He watched her sit up and no words were spoken when she leaned twords him. Him meeting her half way for a kiss.

"So, are you ready for the next step?" Her voice raspy from the earlier climax.

He licked his lips , "yes." Pushing her down he deepened the kiss and rubbed his member on her cunt, making her tremble beneath him. "You're sensitive"

"I know, please Levi. I want you."

"Beg me." He hissed while taking off the rest of their clothing.

Now he's suddenly cocky. (AH HAHA)
Out of patients she grabs his member and pulls him into her . "Oh shit, nevermind then ," he kissed her neck, leaving small bites here and there. "You're so tight and wet, fuck."

She let out a hard gasp.  She knew he was huge but this takes the cake.  She felt like a virgin all over again.  She bucked her hips.  Sending pleasure through both their bodies.

He began to move slowly, careful not to slip out while finding the right rythem.

"How could she be so tight but so wet?" Letting out a growl, he grabbed both her wrists with his left hand and pinned her down using his right to wrap his hand around her throat and squeezed too tight for comfort.

"Ouch!" He stopped.

"What happened ? Did I hurt you?"  He pulled away as quickly as possible, pulling out as well.

She sat up and gasped for air. "Levi, not only did you squeeze too tight but you squeezed the wrong parts of the throat."  Making the poor man very confused.

Raising his eyebrow, "the hell do you mean?"

His innocence was too funny not to get over but she'll laugh about that another time.  "When you squeeze the throat to "choke" your partner- " She her hand up from his abdomen to his to his neck, "you have to put pressure on the sides" and she squeezed.

He let out a breathy sigh, he was holding his breath.

She pulled him into a deep kiss and slowly pulled away, "let's try that again, okay?"

He slid his hand from her chest to her neck, doing what she showed him and squeezed.

"Now, why would it be like this?"

"Because you wanna slow the blood flow, not suffocate them."

"Hm." Kissing her softly as if he was apologizing.  He slowly laid her back down and readied himself inside her again. "Ready?"

"Ready."

He slowly slid back inside her moaning in anticipation.  He couldn't wait anymore. 

Each thrust began to get more and more powerful slowly adding more pressure on her throat.

Making her tighter and causing her to see stars.

"Oh. Fuck. " he moaned.  He couldn't contain himself anymore.  He felt too good, she felt too good.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in ,making him go deeper.  "Come on baby , keep going. Don't stop. It's yours baby. Please! Pleaseplease-"  her dirty talk was driving him insane.  He NEVER pictured her saying anything like that and by God it really got to him.

Letting go of her throat he grabbed her by her ass and pulled her into his lap and proceeded to bounce her up and down on his shaft. Her screams got louder when he hit a certain bundle of nerves.  Making her eyes roll back.

"You're cumming (y/n)?"

"Yes~."

"Cum for me (y/n). I want to see your eyes roll back. Fuck! You're so hot." He grabbed her face while still making her bounce on him and roughly kissed her.

He felt her nether regions clamp down on him and she finally climaxed but he wasn't too far behind.

Laying on his back he grabbed her hips and made her ride out her orgasm while he finished. She collapsed on top of him.

Both shaking and out of breath.

"Whoa" they both whispered.  Laughing right after.

She looked up and smiled pecking him on the lips.

"You did amazing Levi."

"I'm tired as hell. And I feel sticky. I'm going to shower."

She laughed , let's go shower then.  He only smiled at her words.

I'm back and I apologize for the long wait , I had to really think things through so if something seems out of place or doesn't make sense I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.