CHAPTER 9

"Oh the bitch is here." nakangiting wika ni Cassie ng makasalubong ko siya kasama ang kaniyang 'bitchesa squad'

"So are you!"

"You called me b*tch?"

"Yeah, but not directly stated. You were the one who analyzed my statement." walang gana kong sambit.

"Then you're the baddest b*tch I ever knew. You were the reason why Luord  loathes me up until now. You are responsible why I almost killed my self."

"Why didn't you continue it?"

"You know, it was just a show. I hoaxed everybody here in our campus. I made them believe that you're a merciless b*tch."

"So that's the reason why everybody seems to have anger towards me because their queen just almost committed a suicide because of me. What a lame reason."

"But it worked! What will the faculties and staffs think when they find out that you b*tch was the reason why I almost committed suicide."

"The last time I checked, I didn't do anything to trigger your suicidal side. So a big no, I am not the one who's responsible why you almost committed suicide. It was you, and you, and you." I said before walking out.

"Hold her." utos niya sa mga kasamahan niya dahilan para maestatwa ako sa aking kinatatayuan. Ayokong ilabas yung pagka-bitchesa ko pero kung pipilitin nila eh baka hindi nila magustuhan.

"Touch me and I will make your parents jobless." mahinahon kong sambit ngunit puno ng awtoridad.

"Sinong tinakot mo?" nakangising tugon ng isang babae.

Unti-unti ko siyang hinarap. "Isn't your father the chief executive officer of Sanggre Food Corporation?"

"And you, I know that you're father is the ceo of Luna Hospital." baling ko sa isa pang babae.

"I know your father as well, he is the president of Estrella Hotel and restaurants." wika niya sa pangatlong bitchesa.

"And what about our fathers?" sabay-sabay nilang wika.

"All of the companies that your fathers are running are all under Marina Empire, Which was owned by my parents. In just a call, I could easily get rid of your fathers in there positions. Besides, Ilang taon nalang naman bago ko manahin ang aming mga companya." It wasn't my intention to brag pero yun lang ang tanging paraan na nakikita ko.

Nang sabihin ko ang mga iyon, isa-isa silang nag-sialisan at tanging naiwan lang ay si Cassie. "Girls, where the hell are you all going?" pahabol niya sa tatlo ngunit hindi nila ito pinansin.

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay. "May sasabihin ka pa?"

"I hate you." tanging wika niya then she walked out. DON'T ME!