Teaser?

The auditorium was dimly lit by LED lights that lined the side of the standing areas. The stage was empty, dark as the night outside. Fans eagerly pushed against the barriers, waiting for their idols to step on stage and light up their hearts. Suddenly the whole room is plunged into darkness, and the chattering stops, screams of joy and excitement replace it as the much anticipated show begins. It only increased when the outlines of five men walked onto the stage.

The tallest had a pair drumsticks in one hand and was bouncing excitedly as he made his way to the large drum kit that was slightly elevated at the back of the stage.

The youngest adjusted his guitar strap, fiddling with the strings and smirking confidently out into the crowd.  He nearly fell over when the second youngest, nudged into him, frowning slightly as he stalked over to where his own guitar rested in it's stand.

The oldest pushed his bandana up from his eyes, where it had fallen down as they walked on stage, onto his forehead, shaking his long, blonde bangs out of his eyes.

The leader surveyed the other members, assuring himself that they were okay and in place. He then played about with the setting's on his keyboard, making sure it was perfect before they began.

Audience members hushed each other, and a familiar buzz of energy and support floated around the five boys. Checking the other's were ready; the leader, the pianist, played the opening chord of their latest song 'Baby, It's Magic' and the crowd went wild once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's all my fault, it will always be my fault."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Put some faith in us, we'll be there for you even when you are not there for yourself."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you don't understand me, how do you assume we are meant to stay friends."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're a team, whether you like it or not, we're a team."

"At least until this contract ends."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! If you are reading this, I am genuinely surprised. I just finished my last story Neo Games, so I thought I'd start publishing this now that that is done. Hope you enjoy this band au that literally came to me in a dream! Oh and if you are not okay with any aspects of the LGBTQ+ community or people who suffer from mental health disorders, this book is most definitely not for you. If you are still here, enjoy! - Catherine