The End

"Jeno are you ready?"

"Give me one second."

"What do you mean one second, dude you're getting married. I still don't know why you let Doyoung officiate your wedding, he's impatient on a good day. How do you expect him to give you one second of extra time?"

Jeno huffed and looked himself over one more time in the mirror before him. The reason he was stalling was because he was terrified. You only get married once and this was a big commitment he was making. He fiddled with the light pink lapel of his suit jacket as he glanced himself over once more. Yeonjun had chosen the suits, not him, so he was still slightly questioning the choice of pink. A rustle was heard behind him and he spun to see Chenle poking their head through the curtain that hid him from the peeking eyes of the congregation.

"Seriously Jen, you look amazing. Now hurry up. Yeonjun looks like he's going to pee his pants and the flower girls are getting restless. Why you chose your nieces I don't know, I would have been the most amazing flower girl."

Jeno snorted at Chenle and followed the younger out of the small room to the front of the large hall they were renting. Now he thought about it, Jeno was glad his husband-to-be had chosen pink and not white otherwise they both would have been outshone by Chenle. The other was elegantly strutting around in a beautiful white jumpsuit, a one piece that showed off his toned stomach and twisted around his neck. To match Chenle had large diamond chandeliers like earrings hanging from his ear and small white heels that sadly made him taller than he already was, which meant he was currently towering over everyone.

Once he was standing with the flower girls and his groomsmen, the chattering inside the hall stopped and the music played. Kun was positioned at the piano at the front of the room playing the opening chords to the wedding march as Jeno's four flower girls walked down the aisle spreading flower petals with one hand and clutching either Chenle or Yuta's hands. Soon after his and Yeonjun's groomsmen followed, Hendery taking the lead with Beomgyu of Yeonjun's group TXT, Donghyuck and Lucas bringing up the rear. Then finally it was Jeno's turn.

Holding tightly onto his Dad's arm, Jeno slowly walked down the aisle. He could already feel the tears pricking his eyes as he made eye contact with Yeonjun. The latter let tears of his own slip from his eyes and before Jeno knew it, he was married.

At the reception dinner his best man, Hanmin, stood up and made one of the most tear jerking and laughable speeches Jeno had ever heard. His ex-boyfriend perfectly lifted the mood of the room, but also managed to embarrass Jeno beyond belief. Even though they had broken up not soon after the whole hospital incident, they both remained close and were happier than ever. Hanmin had already got married last year, Jeno had also been his best man, and both their partners still got a little unnerved by how close the exes remained.

The night was filled with lots of dancing and laughter, along with a surprise performance from all of Apollo, 7DB, Summer of Us and PRO.

It all ended with the four bands sitting on the beach in front of the large hall drinking and star gazing in silence, simply enjoying the peaceful lull of the waves and the feeling of each other's company. It had been over five years since they became friends and never did any of them imagine that they would still be together as the first amongst them got married. If it was any other day, Yangyang would have joked he thought it would be Johnny who would get married first and then they would all begin arguing about who they thought would be more likely to get married first Johnny, Jaehyun or Mark, but instead all 21 boys, no, men relished in the silence.

THE END!

Thank you so much for reading this fanfiction! I hope you enjoyed the ending, it was exactly how I imagined this would end when I started writing this. This actually might be the first thing I've ever written that has gone exactly according to my plan. Don't ask why Jeno ended up with Yeonjun of TXT, he just did okay, that's the only part that was unplanned. Anyway thank you and please stick around as I may start publishing another two (?) stories next week. Stay safe - Catherine