22

Jughead's POV

'Hey dad'; I said walking into the trailer. 'Jug, hey, what are you doing here, where is Betty'; dad asked confused. 'Well, Toni and Cheryl are helping Betty with the wedding, sweetpea and fangs are gaming and I am kicked out of my house because I was distracting Betty'; I said and scoffed. 'I swear if Betty, Cheryl and Toni team up, you have no chance in winning'; I said. 'Well, Toni is a serpent, Betty has blossom blood and Cheryl is Cheryl'; dad said laughing. 'Betty already has Toni on her side, SweatPea too because he is scared of her and even my sister is on her side, if we ever get a child who is on her side I have no chance in winning'; I said laughing. 'Jug, what are you doing here'; mom asked. 'I was kicked out of my house by Toni and Betty'; I said laughing. 'What did you do'; mom asked. 'Seriously, dad even my mom is on Betty's side'; I said fake offended. 'Get used to it son'; dad just laughed saying that. 'I was apparently distracting Betty so I needed to leave'; I said. 'By distracting he means sucking the life out of Betty's neck'; Toni said walking in. 'Antionette what do you want'; I asked annoyed. 'I need JB, we need a dress for her, Forsythe'; she said. 'How's Betty'; I asked. 'She is fine Prince Charming, don't worry, she is just dizzy by how much blood she lost because of you'; she said to me. 'I am not a vampire'; I said. 'Her neck says something else, anyway where is Jelly'; she asked. 'Toni, it's JB'; I heard Jellybean say from behind. 'I know I'm sorry, come let's get some dresses'; Toni said. 'Tell SweatPea and Fangs to leave my house'; I said from behind. 'Maybeeeee'; she said and left. I groaned and my parents laughed at me.

'WHERE IS ELIZABETH'; I heard someone storm in. 'Who are you why would you like to know that. 'Harold'; I heard my dad say with venom in his voice. 'Forsythe, where is my daughter'; he asked. 'Jug go to Betty, make sure she is safe'; my mom said and I sneaked away.

'Betty, we need to go, right now'; I said as I was in my trailer. 'Why, what's wrong'; she asked. 'Your dad is in the trailer of my parents'; I said and her eyes widened. 'I need to go, he's gonna kill them and you don't want JB to be an orphan so you will let me'; she said and left before I could stop her.

Betty's POV

I was running to the trailer hoping I was in time. I walked in and saw that Gladys was being strangled and FP was unconscious. I grabbed a bat and hit him on the back of his head twice. He fell unconscious on the floor and ran towards FP. I felt his pulse and he still had it. 'Guys he has a pulse, bring Hal to Nick, I think he would want some company'; I said and everyone grabbed him and left. 'Jug, give me a bucked if cold water, a towel and some ammonia if we have that'; I said and he did what I said. 'Sweets, Fangs, het him on the couch'; I continued. 'Betty, thank you for saving my life'; Gladys said. 'What did I tell you, I will always safe lives if that needs to'; I said. Jug gave me all the stuff and FP was on the couch. I putted the towel in the water, then I layed it on his forehead. 'Jug give me the ammonia'; I said and he gave it. I opened the bottle and helt it close to his nose. He then woke up. 'Now FP, rest I will deal with my father'; I said. 'Yes jug you are also coming'; I said before he could ask. 'Jug I am going to call sheriff Keller, he's a family friend and will help.
This nightmare is finally over.

Sorry for spelling/ grammar mistakes