Target Spotted (Dated)

Summary : Alec the assassin has failed to kill his target, but instead of feeling angry, it felt kinda nice.
________________________________________

ALEC

The wind blows against his face, weaving through his hair as he jump from one building to the other, moving so fast like he's one with the wind.

Being an assassin is not that hard for him, it came pretty naturally. He grew up with his friends, without any family or adult, and life had been treating him harshly.

So here he is, at the age of twenty, already an elite assassin that works to eliminate people who payed him.

It never bothered him too much, he never knew who his target is anyway, they just someone that he sees from a picture, and greet for a few minutes before he finished his job.

He didn't linger around too much.

Not that he interested in doing it anyway, unless when the time is convenient, he would took some expensive stuff from their houses to make it look like a roberry instead of an assassination.

He'd done it for years, and never once did he failed.

So he stride to the house of his target tonight with pride and ease.

________________________________________

Alec went inside of the house easily, not making any noise as he hastily went to go for his Target's bedroom.

He could hear the blood that ran through his veins, of course he is an expert, but these things always gave him adrenaline rush.

The house is huge, it always does anyway. This one had a lot of blue in it, like in the wallpaper of some decorations, and from the way everything was set, it almost felt like the ocean.

But everything looks more spooky at the dark.

Not like he was scared, it just tends to be like that, he would never get used to the dark, and even worse when his life is also on the line.

He shook that thought aside as he approach the master bedroom, standing there to look around and makes sure that nothing is watching him.

Slowly, he opens the door.
________________________________________

FUNNEH

The sky is brighter tonight, brighter than previous nights, and she liked that, she always loves blue.

That also have been her parents favorite color, their eyes is as blue as the summer sky, and will always looked at her with gentleness, something she always make her happy.

Too bad she would never see it again.

Her parents gone from the world, they both had died from a plane crash when going overseas, to this day she would never know if it was a real unfortunate event or if that someone made it look like that.

But she's not one to dwell on the past.

Sure, she misses them, but life keeps moving forward, and she couldn't stop living because of it.

All of the fortune and the companies were inherited by Funneh, and she had been prepared by her parents to become a young business woman.

Though there is one thing that her parents forgot to tell her, something that she needs to learn all by herself.

How to deal with Assassins.
________________________________________