Despondent

Abayomi Jones
  Here I walk in the pouring down rain looking for my next bench to sleep on. Once again my mother kicked me out since I refused to have sex for her next "fix". Sometimes I wonder why me? Why am I so broken? Why don't I have no one to love me back? All my life I had to feen for myself. From being abused to getting my innocence taking away at the age ten........

Snapping out of my thoughts I ran into a hard chest. "Watch where your going bitch" I look up with a terrified face. I'm used to it though. My whole 20 years of living I've been bashed and called out my name . I quickly apologized for not paying attention and tried to get passed him. His huge hands tugged on my waist and pulled me into a dark alley. I screamed and tried to fought him off which just caused him to get more angry. He punched me in my face knocking me out. All I remember was a gun shot going off and the man dropping me before I passed out.

Dakarai Raymen
Walking out the store I hear loud screaming.  I run to the alley where I hear the screaming from and see a man trying force into a women. I quickly got out my gun and shot him watching his body slowly falling on the grown. I run to the women and was stunned by how beautiful she is. I picked up her fragile body and ran to the car placing her softly in my backseat

                                   7 hours later...........
Standing over her I watched her sleep peacefully. Just looking at her I can tell she has been through some tuff battles in her life. She started to twist and turn letting me know she was in the process of waking up. When she fully woke up she looked up at me with teary and confused eyes. "Who are you and where am il" she asked with a shaking voice. I tell her what happened to her and that I took her to my house to make sure she was good.

Abayomi Jones
   Looking at the man I felt weird. I don't even know this man but I feel so protected by him. I feel like I could trust him with my whole life and I only knew him for a few minutes. I either had two choices stay and take chances or either leave and be on my feet.

What do y'all think she should do leave or stay?